PDA

View Full Version : Bad news about Jani Lane

Steve
08-12-2011, 01:46 PM
Any Warrant fans? They had a bunch of good songs. It's too bad it ended the way it did. Jani Lane made some good music while he was here.

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/0RHENr6Xe70" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

XtreemGreen
08-12-2011, 06:26 PM
I didnt know he died nor did I listen to Warrent other than on radio..

(CBS/What's Trending) - The name Jani Lane is lighting up Twitter streams and trending all over Google today, as glam metal musicians and fans express their condolences for the loss of the former Warrant frontman. The 47-year-old singer and songwriter, legally named John Kenndy Oswald, was found dead in a Los Angeles hotel room last night. TMZ is reporting that investigators found a half-empty bottle of vodka prescription drugs on site. According to the L.A. County Coroner's office, an autopsy is scheduled for today, but results won't be released for another four to six weeks.
Lane's former bandmates are honoring the late performer with the band Skid Row in Grand Forks, N.D. Warrant guitarist Erik Turner says the popular power ballad, "Heaven," written by Lane will be played in his memory.

Ducke
08-12-2011, 07:06 PM
Man the hair :eek:
I wish I had all my old hair back.
AAAAHHHH The 80's I wish I could remember more of them but there pretty much a blur.:cool:

Hedgemaster
08-12-2011, 08:32 PM
Aside from the sad news, damn, I feel old now...

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_C2cnYZ8Xxr8/S9h5GRfNaBI/AAAAAAAAAoo/RZy8Wqj-aj4/s400/lighter+at+concert.jpg

mowman1970
08-13-2011, 09:20 PM
I didnt know he died nor did I listen to Warrent other than on radio..

(CBS/What's Trending) - The name Jani Lane is lighting up Twitter streams and trending all over Google today, as glam metal musicians and fans express their condolences for the loss of the former Warrant frontman. The 47-year-old singer and songwriter, legally named John Kenndy Oswald, was found dead in a Los Angeles hotel room last night. TMZ is reporting that investigators found a half-empty bottle of vodka prescription drugs on site. According to the L.A. County Coroner's office, an autopsy is scheduled for today, but results won't be released for another four to six weeks.
Lane's former bandmates are honoring the late performer with the band Skid Row in Grand Forks, N.D. Warrant guitarist Erik Turner says the popular power ballad, "Heaven," written by Lane will be played in his memory.

Look at the name John Kennedy Oswald. His parents last name was Oswald and they named him after the President of the time, before he was assassinated!!!

Steve
08-15-2011, 11:51 AM
That is a rough name, especially as a kid.

Ducke
08-17-2011, 07:51 PM
Look at the name John Kennedy Oswald. His parents last name was Oswald and they named him after the President of the time, before he was assassinated!!!

Like how ironic was that.:confused: