PDA

View Full Version : Florida Roll Call

XtreemGreen
08-08-2011, 01:07 AM
If your in Florida, check in and tell us how your season is going...

I havent mowed in a couple years.. But have continued to work 8+ hours in this heat...Some days I can handle it, other days I wish I was home in the A/C...
I drink 2 32. oz gatorade and probably 2 gallons of sugar free koolaid...

Sprinkler Buddy
08-08-2011, 10:02 AM
FL has been a hot one as it is every season! Fall and Winter will be coming soon and we will all be praying for summer to return again. Funny how that happens year after year! lol

XtreemGreen
08-11-2011, 04:11 PM
Wow.. I thought there were more guys/gals from Fla in here..

hawthornelawncare
09-18-2011, 04:47 PM
Hi everyone i know there's been talk about this before but im looking to see if anyone wants to get together and have a discussion or group event of some sort? Be able to talk about different lawn things or ideas and ways to network and such. I know many of us are from different parts of Florida.

Sprinkler Buddy
09-18-2011, 05:31 PM
Hi everyone i know there's been talk about this before but im looking to see if anyone wants to get together and have a discussion or group event of some sort? Be able to talk about different lawn things or ideas and ways to network and such. I know many of us are from different parts of Florida.

What do you have in mind, I may be game?

doug1980
09-18-2011, 06:36 PM
Been in Florida since July 30th of this year. Moved from Anchorage AK. It was a huge change in weather. Luckily I have adjusted to the heat very well. Guess it helps that I have worked outdoors all my life.