PDA

View Full Version : Did you hear me yell !!!

Sprinkler Buddy
08-03-2011, 03:23 PM
Just made contact with a Lowe's buyer concerning my Sprinkler Buddy. Also had another big prospect call today wanting more info. about my Sprinkler Buddy!!!

Trying not to get too excited, I have been down this road a few times now.

Maybe it's my Turn!!! :)

Just had to share the news and I can't get a hold of my wife. :D

bruces
08-03-2011, 09:33 PM
sounds like great news ,hoe it works out for you .

Sprinkler Buddy
08-04-2011, 11:09 AM
sounds like great news ,hoe it works out for you .

Thanks, Chances are it will not this time but the little glitter of hope it has giving me keeps me pushing on that much harder.

I have a ton invested in this venture like so many other inventors. I knew my chances of being successful with this were less than one percent by what I have read, yet I and my wife still decided to go for it and have never looked back.

Is it greed or fate? I like to think it's my fate, two weeks prior of thinking of my Sprinkler Buddy I had prayed to invent something that would bring my family and I financial freedom. Faith played the biggest role in our decision to go for it.

While Gods timing and ours haven't been the same thus far our faith in him has never wavered. Many have told me I would never get a patent. God proved them wrong! Many have told me I'll never get it in a big box store. God is going to prove them wrong, one day! God can do the impossible and I'm going to let others know to Never give up their Hopes and Dreams! No matter what! No matter how long it takes! KEEP The Faith!

If this sounds crazy to anyone reading this, your missing the point, read it again.

If it still sounds crazy to you, that okay. lol It has been a crazy ride going on six years now. Beginning to think I'm a little crazy too. lol

Steve
08-04-2011, 02:06 PM
Keep at it! I am sure it will happen! and Congratulations so far on all of your successes!

mowman1970
08-05-2011, 08:03 PM
Thanks, Chances are it will not this time but the little glitter of hope it has giving me keeps me pushing on that much harder.

I have a ton invested in this venture like so many other inventors. I knew my chances of being successful with this were less than one percent by what I have read, yet I and my wife still decided to go for it and have never looked back.

Is it greed or fate? I like to think it's my fate, two weeks prior of thinking of my Sprinkler Buddy I had prayed to invent something that would bring my family and I financial freedom. Faith played the biggest role in our decision to go for it.

While Gods timing and ours haven't been the same thus far our faith in him has never wavered. Many have told me I would never get a patent. God proved them wrong! Many have told me I'll never get it in a big box store. God is going to prove them wrong, one day! God can do the impossible and I'm going to let others know to Never give up their Hopes and Dreams! No matter what! No matter how long it takes! KEEP The Faith!

If this sounds crazy to anyone reading this, your missing the point, read it again.

If it still sounds crazy to you, that okay. lol It has been a crazy ride going on six years now. Beginning to think I'm a little crazy too. lol

My faith in God has carried me where no one could carry me or nothing could take me. Keep the faith, for when it seems you are all alone He is standing right there.