PDA

View Full Version : Hello from DoodyCalls

DoodyCalls Franchises
08-03-2011, 01:13 PM
Hi Everyone -

I'm co-founder & CEO of DoodyCalls - the largest systematized pet waste removal franchise in the US. We got our start in the Northern VA suburbs of Washington, DC in 2000 and began franchising nationwide in 2004.

I started DoodyCalls because I saw a tremendous opportunity.

Americans love their pets, but they don't love picking up after them. They don't like doing it today, the didn't like it yesterday and they won't like it in 2057 either. That's where we step in.

On a final note: Marketing is something we pride ourselves on here at DoodyCalls. I'm looking forward to sharing some tricks of the trade we've scooped up over the years with the community.

- Jacob

Steve
08-04-2011, 12:47 PM
Hi Jacob,

Welcome to our forum!

As you get more into the franchising of the business, how do you feel lawn care factors into things?

Do you think the two mesh well? Would lawn care be something that might be added on in the future of the services you offer or do you feel it is better to stick with a more specific focus?

Marketing is something we pride ourselves on here at DoodyCalls. I'm looking forward to sharing some tricks of the trade we've scooped up over the years with the community.

I'd love to hear some of your thoughts on how members of our forum could improve upon their marketing and where you see most small businesses go wrong when it comes to marketing.