PDA

View Full Version : Jd X320

brian'slawncare
08-03-2011, 11:09 AM
well, last night I went to look at a used John Deere X320. It's a 2008 model with 167 hours on it. Although the tractor is a little dirty, it runs perfectly.

The main reason I want a tractor is because I can use all of the attachments to open up the range of services I offer. Such as aerating, thatching, snow plowing, lawn spraying, fertilizing, leaf clean up, lawn rolling, and use the shovel bucket and dump bed to perform services more efficiently.

heres what I got for $1,800
*John Deere x320 tractor
*John Deere Aerator
*John Deere Spreader
*John Deere Dump Bed

I am having it delivered later today. Will post some pics asap.

Steve
08-03-2011, 12:49 PM
Oh I am looking forwards to the pics!

What made you decide now was the time to scale up to such a piece of equipment?

How will having it change the way you operate?

brian'slawncare
08-03-2011, 01:38 PM
well, last week I went over to my friend's uncle's house to do some landscaping. He allowed us to use his quad and tractor if we needed them. When I took the tractor out to fill in some foundation holes around his house, I instantly realized how big of a tool this could be.

I am hoping to be able to use all the different kinds of attachments to offer a wide range of new services to all of my existing customers, as well as many new customers.

Steve
08-04-2011, 12:48 PM
I think this is going to be great! When you look around at your competitors, does anyone in your area utilize such a piece of equipment? If not, do you feel this will raise the bar and give you a larger competitive advantage?