PDA

View Full Version : Stuff got in the way

Steve
03-07-2007, 09:47 AM
How often have you known friends who always had big dreams to start their own business but they let drugs, alcohol or other issues get in the way?

Take control of your on destiny!!!! (http://www.americanchronicle.com/articles/viewArticle.asp?articleID=21243) - You can succeed, many have before and many will in the future. A few years ago I stopped at a bar after work for a beer. I struck up a conversation with a fellow that was down on his luck. He operantly had had a few and was wining about how he could not understand why he was so unsuccessful. He even went out to his car and got a certificate that showed he had graduated landscaping school. He said all he really wanted to do was start his own landscaping business. While that is what he told me, I found out over a few days of meeting with the fellow that he spent most of his time working day laborer jobs to get enough money for crack and beer. Obviously he was having priority problems, and had ended up with addictions that were ruining his life. Saying you want one thing and pursuing another will not lead to success.

Pursue your dreams and find the success you are looking for.