PDA

View Full Version : Hello from FL

Lewis&Son
08-01-2011, 06:29 AM
I wanted to say hello to everyone since I am new here. I look forward to talking with y'all. My father and I are starting a business, so I am hoping that a few of you guys with experience may be able to help me with my first few bids. Thanks

Steve
08-01-2011, 12:36 PM
Welcome to our forum!

What kinds of things have you been doing to promote your business so far?

Lewis&Son
08-02-2011, 12:18 PM
Steve, we have not completed much advertising yet since we are still awaiting business cards. This is my fathers second go round in the business. He had to let it go the first time due to personal issues. We are both currently full time workers and we are hoping to get some clients into the winter with pressure washing and such and possibly run a full time gig starting next march or April. I am a recent college grad but the jobs are just not available, and I know the potential earnings are there if the time is put in. I started building a website, but not to sure yet if I'm going to go through with that. Look forward to talking with you and the other guys on here.

Steve
08-03-2011, 12:42 PM
That is very interesting! Does your dad find it easier the 2nd time around to get things up and running?

How does he compare getting started now to when he first was getting things started?