PDA

View Full Version : Hello Everyone

T & K Property Management
07-21-2011, 05:02 PM
Hello to everyone on the forum. My name is Justin and I am an owner of T & K Property Management in North Central Florida (Go Gators!). I am a full-time fireman and just started a lawn service. My goal is to get started and eventually grow into a profitable business that will allow my wife to stay home with our children. I love working outside and have a great schedule with the FD, so a lawn service sounded like a natural fit. I'm looking to evolve into a professional, knowledgeable, and customer service driven lawn service and can use all the help and information I can get. I am looking forward to talking with everyone and thanks in advance for any advice and information!

Steve
07-22-2011, 05:18 PM
Hi Justin,

Welcome to our forum!

What kinds of things are you doing now to promote your new service?

Are you doing anythings to stand out?

07-22-2011, 11:08 PM
Hi Justin,

Welcome to our forum!

What kinds of things are you doing now to promote your new service?

Are you doing anythings to stand out?

I have business cards and some other marketing material on order and am planning on printing a bunch of flyers as well as placing an ad on craigslist and creating a facebook page.

My wife and I are co-owners of our business and we plan to advertise interior home cleaning to asset management companies, builders, and realtors for vacant and new homes. I don't want to stray too far from the run of the mill lawn care portion until we get established and see what our schedule looks like. Obviously, if we have the time and need to generate some business, I'll look into branching out into something additional to attract a larger customer base.

Justin

Steve
07-24-2011, 08:55 PM
That is good! The more contacts you make and the more people you talk with, I am sure you will land more jobs.