PDA

View Full Version : Worst thing ever....

CHEESE2009
07-17-2011, 06:21 PM
I spent all day cleaning out the equipment, I'm very proud of myself!

I made a huge bowl of popcorn, big glass of Pepsi/ice...

Sat down to put on some Netflix... it's not working tonight!

http://cdn.inquisitr.com/wp-content/2011/07/Netflix-Call-Center.png
"No Netlfix for you, sucker!"

WORST WEEKEND EVER!!!!

I also ordered out...

http://www.myfacewhen.net/uploads/325-soldier-crying.jpg

Steve
07-18-2011, 01:55 PM
This is a time when you should make your own movie :) You already got the intro with you riding around on your mower. Now we need to have act 2!

Ducke
07-18-2011, 06:05 PM
Act two the 20 year old bleach blonde super model comes out and asks you to come in and help her change the light bulb above her bed.
Music starts "Chicka chicka Waaaa Waaa Chicka chicka Waaaa Waaa"

hahahahahahahahahahaha:D

Hedgemaster
07-18-2011, 08:53 PM
Act two the 20 year old bleach blonde super model comes out and asks you to come in and help her change the light bulb above her bed.
Music starts "Chicka chicka Waaaa Waaa Chicka chicka Waaaa Waaa"

hahahahahahahahahahaha:D

ROFLMAO!!!

Sounds good so far. Just hope Cheese stays BEHIND the camera!

:D

CHEESE2009
07-19-2011, 05:21 PM
ROFLMAO!!!

Sounds good so far. Just hope Cheese stays BEHIND the camera!

:D

LOL, "I'm here to tame your wild grASS"

Steve
07-19-2011, 08:34 PM
http://graphicslib.viator.com/graphicslib/2138/SITours/crikey.jpg

KANO
09-15-2012, 10:51 PM
I started to do some work for this bank. First a couple of houses to clean. And then they rented some but this one. So they had me come every week to keep it clean looking. But the bill started to get big and they put me in hold. OK. That was two months ago. I'm still waiting for my pay and/or to continue to do my job. So, my question is can I charge this bank late fees for taking so long to pay me? Maybe this way they will hurry up and pay me. And if I can what to charge for late fees?!! Steve, HELP please!!

SECTLANDSCAPING
09-15-2012, 11:22 PM
I dont know what you think steve can do besides calling cousin Vinny to send them a horse head.

You can charge them fees depending on the contract you signed. All my contracts have late fees in them.

Is this a REO company? These guys are famous for ripping people off. Its easy for them to find suckers to fill the orders. So everytime they lose 1 they gain 2. These people call me every other week. Telling me to take 28 pictures and do a acre for $27. I told them if I cut for $27 I want $2 a picture.

Steve
09-17-2012, 10:17 AM
It sounds like that customer is going to be a bad one to do any work for. As far as late fees go, if they aren't paying you on time, I don't think any late fees are going to effect the situation.

There are a lot better customers out there that will even pay you in advance, so keep marketing yourself through your social network and your customers. You will find more and better clients. Slowly but surely.

KANO
09-18-2012, 12:09 AM
Thanx guys. Well, i was thinking about dropping this bank long ago, in fact i haven't done anything else for them. But even sadder is I had a agreement with their property management.. But , really what can I charge these A-holes as late charge? Today the property manager ask me to give her another invoice of all fees owed to me by the bank. And honestly, I want them to pay something for my waiting. So, how high can I go with the fees? Considering what the banks charge me when I'm late on a payment! $35.00:mad:

SECTLANDSCAPING
09-18-2012, 12:15 AM
20% is pretty standard.