PDA

View Full Version : Liquid Fertilizer

Liberty Landscaping LLC
07-12-2011, 05:04 PM
Hello
I am looking for a liquid fertilizer that I can spray on my lawn (trial subject lol) and I haven't found many companies out there through searches. Can anyone suggest companies or products that they have used with positive success.
Thanks

MountainViewGreenskeeper
07-12-2011, 06:00 PM
Hello
I am looking for a liquid fertilizer that I can spray on my lawn (trial subject lol) and I haven't found many companies out there through searches. Can anyone suggest companies or products that they have used with positive success.
Thanks

https://www.natureslawn.com/xcart/

Natures lawn products have worked well for us though we don't push it as much as we used to. Do a search on this forum for it as there is a lot of info on it from various people.

Steve
07-13-2011, 04:01 PM
Yea it seemed like that was a very popular product on here for quite a bit.

worked well for us though we don't push it as much as we used to.

What's your view on why? Did it not perform the way you wanted or was it another reason?

Liberty Landscaping LLC
07-13-2011, 04:50 PM
I saw the Nature's Products a few months ago. I was wondering if anyone has ever used any other products. I am trying to find something reasonable. There product seems expensive to me....again never used it. 4 gallons is like 100 dollars...that doesnt go far unless your mixing it in with water. I looked over there site well and couldn't see that you had to dilute it in water first. Any more input on that or other products would be great. Thanks guys and gals!

mark123
07-13-2011, 06:08 PM
I saw the Nature's Products a few months ago. I was wondering if anyone has ever used any other products. I am trying to find something reasonable. There product seems expensive to me....again never used it. 4 gallons is like 100 dollars...that doesnt go far unless your mixing it in with water. I looked over there site well and couldn't see that you had to dilute it in water first. Any more input on that or other products would be great. Thanks guys and gals!

Yes, you dilute it in water. http://www.natureslawn.com/magic.php#applications

MountainViewGreenskeeper
07-14-2011, 12:04 AM
YES! you dilute it in water or it would be very very expensive. It works out cheaper then granular and is better for the grass.

As for not pushing it as much as we used to well. At this moment that is not the direction I wanted to go with things. It was just easier for the time being to use granular. I was lucky enough to find some organic granular fertilizers that we use for the time being. Plus there were only some situations we could spray.

The product is great in my opinion with faster reaction times then quick release granular as its a foliar feeding.

I actually went as far as to build a 120 gallon sprayer for it but instead switched to using it for weed killers and pre-emergents.

Steve
07-15-2011, 08:19 PM
It was just easier for the time being to use granular.

For those on the edge of liquid or granular, what is your view on why granular is easier to use?