PDA

View Full Version : badboy mowers outlaw series

perry lawncare
07-07-2011, 09:57 PM
i got a quote from a local dealer for a 54 30hp outlawn with bagger for for 9,115
a 61 in 30 hp outlaw witwith rops for 7300 i want to no how you guys like badboy want to hear some feed back plz thank you

Steve
07-08-2011, 09:21 PM
We don't see too much discussion on here about the badboy mowers.

If anyone is using them, please jump in here.

What's your view on what has stood out about them so far that attracted your attention?

wandfsmall
07-08-2011, 10:15 PM
We don't see too much discussion on here about the badboy mowers.

If anyone is using them, please jump in here.

What's your view on what has stood out about them so far that attracted your attention?

I used to sell them, but I do not deal with them anymore. I would not put a bagger on the outlaw you will find heat to be a major issue with the 5400 transmission adding weight would be a bad thing.

Steve
07-10-2011, 09:26 PM
Any thoughts on why you decided to get out of selling them? Were other mowers just better or was it something else?

hounddog
07-12-2011, 10:04 AM
I used to sell them, but I do not deal with them anymore. I would not put a bagger on the outlaw you will find heat to be a major issue with the 5400 transmission adding weight would be a bad thing.

bad boys are harder to get parts for from what i have seen when i need an exmark part there are like 20 places with in an hour for bad boy i know of one.

Steve
07-13-2011, 03:56 PM
I am guessing that is because they are a younger company or maybe it just comes down to their products don't sell as well as the others so they don't have the outlets?

wandfsmall
07-15-2011, 08:52 AM
Any thoughts on why you decided to get out of selling them? Were other mowers just better or was it something else?

lets just say they have a lot of dealer turnover.....