PDA

View Full Version : Come for a ride

CHEESE2009
06-30-2011, 09:40 PM
<object width="960" height="750"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BBUcvk6-Iz8?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0&amp;hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BBUcvk6-Iz8?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0&amp;hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="960" height="750" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBUcvk6-Iz8&feature=channel_video_title

Hedgemaster
06-30-2011, 10:18 PM
Head spinning...

think I'm...

think I'm gonna puke.

:D

That's awesome, dude! Gives me an idea what it's like to do a lawn with a mower like that instead of a push mower! LOL!

Glad to see you back!

CHEESE2009
06-30-2011, 10:26 PM
Well out of everyone in the world, I figured those who are on this forum will appreciate a video about grass a lot more then those who don't do this sort of work, lol!

I tried to kind of give an angle, so that those watching could feel as if they are apart of it all. Also, it makes for a pretty sweet tutorial. My strategy for this lawn is solid.

Note: If you watch in HD (1080p) you'll notice why I'm doing certain maneuvers, there are stumps/roots all over which I refuse to go over.

The pressure was on while filming, lol....

GOOFS: The dual bagger was full the majority of the time, but I didn't want to stop recording just to empty it... I took that chance for YOU GUYS!!! hahaha!

Hope you enjoyed this video, I bought myself a camera just for this event! Check out www.gopro.com

Fisher
06-30-2011, 11:37 PM
Can you get a date and time stamp on the recording? That would be nice to have for anyone ever questioning if service was actually performed and great for those REO's requiring 20 photos.

Also may be good to have for training or retraining of those running your equipment.

wandfsmall
07-01-2011, 07:42 AM
the only think I was thinking about is it would be cool to put your logo on the back of the seat and use this on your website. You should send this version to toro it looks like a toro ad.

B-2 Lawncare
07-01-2011, 09:31 AM
Man most of the time I think that you have lost it, But I like it . I allso like the one finger point to your hand where he needed to weedeat.

Steve
07-01-2011, 06:28 PM
That's awesome Scott. Good to see you back!

I bet you can come up with a whole bunch of interesting camera angles.

MountainViewGreenskeeper
07-02-2011, 04:00 PM
Yo cheese quick question for you. What mower is that and how has it worked for you? Don't know nor have I heard much about Toro.

wandfsmall
07-02-2011, 06:53 PM
Yo cheese quick question for you. What mower is that and how has it worked for you? Don't know nor have I heard much about Toro.

It looks like a Toro Timecutter and Toro is one of the older mower companies they own exmark.

psparaco
07-03-2011, 01:39 AM
Glad your back Cheese. You had me worried for awhile. I was hoping your season just got busy and you weren't on due to that. One day i hope to own a toro ZTR. I also one day hope to cut a lawn that size in 5 min. lol. most 1/4 acre lots takes us 30-40 min to cut, trim/edge and cleanup. But we're using 2 22 inch push mowers and a 30 inch tractor. speaking of deck size. what size deck is that toro?

psparaco
07-03-2011, 02:01 AM
Ok i think i may have answered my question as well as a few others on here. The model number on the Kawasaki Engine is FR651V and listed as a 22 HP engine. I combed through toro's website and based on someone else's post about suspecting it as a timecutter was most likely correct. Here are my findings. Toro makes 3 42 inch timecutters. 1 has a 19hp kohler engine and sells for $2599.00. The 2nd is a 42 inch with a 20 hp kawasaki v twin and listed for $2799.00. The 3rd one which i believe scott is riding on is the toro timecutter 42" inch deck with a 22 hp kawasaki v-twin and sells for $3099.00
(42" (107 cm) TimeCutterŪ SS4260 (74626))

Also based on the info i got from kawasaki, the FR651V just came out this year so that means he most likely just bought that bad boy. I am soooo jealious.:(

Let me know scott if I was right on my findings?

bruces
07-03-2011, 02:47 AM
judging from the speed he was able to attain ,I would put money on that being a may 2010 vintage machine .

MountainViewGreenskeeper
07-03-2011, 07:40 PM
Well if that is the case it looks like that is a home owner model. I wonder why he choose it and how it is holding up.