PDA

View Full Version : Grasswhoopins.com Anyone In Kc Mo?

GRASS WHOOPINS
06-22-2011, 12:38 AM
Hey, I am getting enough clients, that im started to get my a$$ kicked because of the weather. I am all by myself, and I was wondering if anyone out there thought to their selves that they want more clients, but cant do it by theirselves. I would like to merge with someone, and my thoughts of going Nationwide IS going to happen. If anyone of you are from kansas city mo. Give me an email at GRASSWHOOPINS@gmail.com and we need to talk. I have serious plans, and am ready to take on another employee, as long as they have 26 or more clients. You need to look at my website first, and see if this is what you would go for. Once we get 100 houses, we become a 3 man team, and then we start more teams in different cities, and makeing money off of each team. I am very smart, not to be conceited, but if you want to make some real money, I need more help with someone who has all their equipment and ready to go. So If you are from Kansas City Mo and would like to talk to me about what I have in mind. Email me. Serious people only. I will make it big, and I want to take you with me... But I need you to get there. EMAIL ME!!!!!! Thank you,
Mike. GRASSWHOOPINS.com LOOK IT UP

GRASS WHOOPINS
06-22-2011, 12:39 AM
hey, I Am Getting Enough Clients, That Im Started To Get My A$$ Kicked Because Of The Weather. I Am All By Myself, And I Was Wondering If Anyone Out There Thought To Their Selves That They Want More Clients, But Cant Do It By Theirselves. I Would Like To Merge With Someone, And My Thoughts Of Going Nationwide Is Going To Happen. If Anyone Of You Are From Kansas City Mo. Give Me An Email At grasswhoopins@gmail.com And We Need To Talk. I Have Serious Plans, And Am Ready To Take On Another Employee, As Long As They Have 26 Or More Clients. You Need To Look At My Website First, And See If This Is What You Would Go For. Once We Get 100 Houses, We Become A 3 Man Team, And Then We Start More Teams In Different Cities, And Makeing Money Off Of Each Team. I Am Very Smart, Not To Be Conceited, But If You Want To Make Some Real Money, I Need More Help With Someone Who Has All Their Equipment And Ready To Go. So If You Are From Kansas City Mo And Would Like To Talk To Me About What I Have In Mind. Email Me. Serious People Only. I Will Make It Big, And I Want To Take You With Me... But I Need You To Get There. Email Me!!!!!! Thank You,
Mike. Grasswhoopins.com Look It Up
You Can Find Me On Facebook As Well Just Look Up Grass Whoopins

Liberty Landscaping LLC
06-22-2011, 12:14 PM
First that's not an employee that's a partner if they have their own clients and they are working with you. And your exanding by "merging" with other companies in other towns? What is the reason they would "merge" with someone out of state? They are pretty much sharing their profits with you and not getting anything in return? You might want to explain what you are refering and maybe you will get some interest. Personally I am not going to merge with someone out of state and not reap any benefits from it and esp now have to split my profits. It's not like your going to take over for a day if I am ill or anything....

Steve
06-22-2011, 05:06 PM
I am all by myself, and I was wondering if anyone out there thought to their selves that they want more clients, but cant do it by theirselves. I would like to merge with someone, and my thoughts of going Nationwide IS going to happen.

This is a very interesting post and I would like to know more your view on how another lawn care business owner would benefit from merging with you and what you actually mean by merging?

Fisher
06-22-2011, 06:12 PM
I have serious plans, and am ready to take on another employee, as long as they have 26 or more clients.

Why a client quota and not a revenue quota? Not all lawns (and none in my immediate area) can be maintained for $25 per week. And the start ups with only 15 or so clients at $45 per week why not partner with them.

Is franchising your business your ultimate goal, or are you wanting to become something more like Brickman Group. Does anyone else here deal with Brickman or similar companies already?

Steve
06-24-2011, 06:01 PM
are you wanting to become something more like Brickman Group

How do they handle their operations? Do you have any insight into that?

GRASS WHOOPINS
06-26-2011, 11:37 AM
First that's not an employee that's a partner if they have their own clients and they are working with you. And your exanding by "merging" with other companies in other towns? What is the reason they would "merge" with someone out of state? They are pretty much sharing their profits with you and not getting anything in return? You might want to explain what you are refering and maybe you will get some interest. Personally I am not going to merge with someone out of state and not reap any benefits from it and esp now have to split my profits. It's not like your going to take over for a day if I am ill or anything....

There are a lot of people who just started their own business, and call theirselves "Mike's lawn care" or whatever they want. I dont just charge $20 for every yard, there are yards in my packages that start at $20, but they all still get a bid. But.... Yes if that person had clients already, and they made a certain amount from each yard, we would discuss eachothers business, and become "Partners" to expand throughout the country. You are Liberty Landscaping, you and I would not be competing against eachother, because I dont do landscaping, but when someone asks me if I do, I tell them no, but I know someone who will do a great job, and mention your name. As you would mine, unless you mow too, then we dont.

GRASS WHOOPINS
06-26-2011, 11:44 AM
This is a very interesting post and I would like to know more your view on how another lawn care business owner would benefit from merging with you and what you actually mean by merging?

Its more of the point, my cousins are starting in the phone book, and calling people like telemarketers, and asking them if they have a lawn service and mentioning our name before anyone hangs up, and then every 100 houses (clients) we get, we hire a 3 man team, and they do those clients. Yes our business, as well as every other lawn care is business is based upon weather, but you know the rest from there. When we start getting clients that are to far to drive to, we start hirings teams wherever the clients are. Hence Expanding, and finding people that want to make more money than they are, and not doing so much work, Hence Merging. They work for me!

Hedgemaster
06-26-2011, 04:38 PM
Sounds like subcontracting to me.

Steve
06-26-2011, 07:47 PM
Hence Expanding, and finding people that want to make more money than they are, and not doing so much work, Hence Merging. They work for me!

From your point of view, what is the difference if you simply hired more staff versus merging with another already operating lawn care business?

Wouldn't you potentially make more money if you expanded and simply hired on more employees? Or no?

Ducke
06-26-2011, 08:31 PM
*Do you have a written business plan ??
*Do you have a financial report for potential Partners ??
*What is your back ground ?
*How many year have you been in the Business ?
*Do you have financial partners or are you doing this out of your own pocket ?
*Are you a member of and national or State Lawn Care / Landscape Associations ?
These are just some of the question I would have for you if you approached me.

Here's a question
Why would I want to give up my company profits to you to do the work I already do and get 100% of the profit ??

The whole idea seem a little out in left field, some what of a fantasy.

Hedgemaster
06-26-2011, 10:23 PM
(snip...)

The whole idea seem a little out in left field, some what of a fantasy.

Meh. I dunno... I know a guy who does something like this. He advertises services in areas that he himself doesn't cover, but he knows guys in those areas that he calls when he needs them. Basically, he gets a percentage of what they make on a job. He's subcontracting the work out - he's not a "partner" with them and they don't work under his name.

wandfsmall
06-26-2011, 11:09 PM
sounds dangerous I hope your covering your but for when it all goes south.... make sure you have iron clad contracts as some of these partners will try to clean you out...

USA Lawn Care
06-26-2011, 11:23 PM
it's subcontracting.
I'm doing it also.........it works just fine for me and yes, believe it or not, you can actually sub out nationally.
And, yes, I have a detailed business plan that I am following.
It's quite amazing that I can take something as simple as having 1 guy mow 5 or 10 accounts (not enough to get his britches in a bind when it rains) and multiply that however many times I feel like doing it absolutely anywhere.
I have accounts in my own city, along with 4 other cities that are within 1-2 hours away working the same plan............reliable guy......mowing 5-10 accounts for me.......over and over and over.
Love it or hate it.....it works.

Liberty Landscaping LLC
06-27-2011, 12:00 AM
Ok I kinda understand where your going with this USA but that's not how he is putting it. He calls it merging or partnering. Where he gets an even split of my profit. This seems like the service magic system of we get clients for you and you pay us $12 even if they choose not to take you. With USA they are sharing the profit on a job that they are doing. Not sure what he does if he refers someone as "sub contractor" and they don't take the sub as a LCO. I'm just saying why am I splitting my profits in a world that the money doesn't make me rich as it is because your "paying your cousins" to make cold calls that myself or someone I pay can do for me and I keep all the profits. Yea I get calls and I say call XYZ company if it's something I don't do or I feel it's to big for me. Do I ask them for money absoultely not but if they hand me 20 I say thanks. I have refered about twenty people to three different companies and I don't do it expecting a profit from reffering them. That's my theory I'm not sharing my income with someone out of state that's not direct marketing for my company and getting in the field and helping me out. Good luck to you if it's working but wait for that first law suit of well he threw a rock through my window. Or he sprayed XYZ chemical and my whole lawn/landscape needs to be replaced but I called USA/GRASS WHOOPINGS not Mike Lawn's Service.....guess what your both beat unless you have it in your contract with Mike's Lawn Service that he takes all the financial and legal obligations and even then they will probably sue you anyway because most likely your bigger and have more $$$$.....and you might wanna look into your insurance I know they asked me if I sub out work or if I am a sub for someone else. There is a huge possiblity to loose it all over a few hundred or thosand bucks. Good LUCK! All I gotta say is I ain't beat for it.

GRASS WHOOPINS
06-27-2011, 12:26 AM
You guys are blowing it all out of proportion. Im trying to get rich, and just do exactly what you are doing, so all in all we are competetors, and are debating eachother and basically telling me im an idiot. I just need more clients, and if someone new to the game has is a$$ in the weeds because he has gotten to many clients, and wants more, but needs a "helper" then we take all the accounts, and I show him my business proposal, and I show him that we are going for the clientel. If you have not seen my website, which I have looked at most of yours, and granted their nice. Mine is easy, bold and straight to the point. My point im after is... I want more clients as well, but I wont be able to handle more by myself, so if I find someone who is wanting more as well, but cant, then we come together, and not go 50/50 because Im basically looking for someone to share the "dream" that I have, and eventually make him and I a rich man/lady. I guess I really dont know how to explain it "online" but if you had 26 clients, and you were getting your butt handed to you, and if I had 50 clients, and need help, I would want this guy with 26, now having 76 clients, and looking for 24 more equalling to 100 we hire our third person, and I give them $600 a week, and we continue to get more clients, and every 100 houses, they get $600 a week, and as more clients come in, the more money the very first team makes. Letting everyone else get raises as well. You have to get in my mind and see where im going with this. So my question is: Do you live in Kc Mo and have a few clients, and want to work with me, and get more and more clients, so we can start making the real money. Thanks guys. I hope you understand a little more...

GRASS WHOOPINS
06-27-2011, 12:31 AM
Ok I kinda understand where your going with this USA but that's not how he is putting it. He calls it merging or partnering. Where he gets an even split of my profit. This seems like the service magic system of we get clients for you and you pay us $12 even if they choose not to take you. With USA they are sharing the profit on a job that they are doing. Not sure what he does if he refers someone as "sub contractor" and they don't take the sub as a LCO. I'm just saying why am I splitting my profits in a world that the money doesn't make me rich as it is because your "paying your cousins" to make cold calls that myself or someone I pay can do for me and I keep all the profits. Yea I get calls and I say call XYZ company if it's something I don't do or I feel it's to big for me. Do I ask them for money absoultely not but if they hand me 20 I say thanks. I have refered about twenty people to three different companies and I don't do it expecting a profit from reffering them. That's my theory I'm not sharing my income with someone out of state that's not direct marketing for my company and getting in the field and helping me out. Good luck to you if it's working but wait for that first law suit of well he threw a rock through my window. Or he sprayed XYZ chemical and my whole lawn/landscape needs to be replaced but I called USA/GRASS WHOOPINGS not Mike Lawn's Service.....guess what your both beat unless you have it in your contract with Mike's Lawn Service that he takes all the financial and legal obligations and even then they will probably sue you anyway because most likely your bigger and have more $$$$.....and you might wanna look into your insurance I know they asked me if I sub out work or if I am a sub for someone else. There is a huge possiblity to loose it all over a few hundred or thosand bucks. Good LUCK! All I gotta say is I ain't beat for it.
I understand what your saying, and i am insured, but i would be sub contracting them out, and they would have their own insurance, and their own team, they will just be selling my name. If they mess up, I may have to deal with it, but thats why we pay for insurance. Im just a low joe, all year care lawn care. I help out more elderly people cuz i fit more into their budget since the dr tells them they cant do this stuff anymore. If this gas stations has gas at $3.39 and this one across the street has gas for $3.37 Im going to the $3.37 arent you??? Going for the clientel, going for the distance, going for the goal. "I HAAAVE AAAAA DREEAAAAMMM!!"

GRASS WHOOPINS
06-27-2011, 12:35 AM
it's subcontracting.
I'm doing it also.........it works just fine for me and yes, believe it or not, you can actually sub out nationally.
And, yes, I have a detailed business plan that I am following.
It's quite amazing that I can take something as simple as having 1 guy mow 5 or 10 accounts (not enough to get his britches in a bind when it rains) and multiply that however many times I feel like doing it absolutely anywhere.
I have accounts in my own city, along with 4 other cities that are within 1-2 hours away working the same plan............reliable guy......mowing 5-10 accounts for me.......over and over and over.
Love it or hate it.....it works.
im not trying to go out of different states right now, im trying to stay within the 30 mile radius of Mo until word of mouth gets out good enough for me, where many houses in the same city of the same state want my business, I will put an add out, and see if anyone want to become part of Grass Whoopins, and they would take on the service out there, and I will get my cut yes, but he is representing Grass Whoopins, but still making his money. He will be a "team leader" and when he gets 100 houses, he hires two more people, and now I have business in a different state. Im Walmart all the way

GRASS WHOOPINS
06-27-2011, 12:44 AM
From your point of view, what is the difference if you simply hired more staff versus merging with another already operating lawn care business?

Wouldn't you potentially make more money if you expanded and simply hired on more employees? Or no?

I would, but I have to have more clients, to be able to do that. Im not big like Liberty Landscaping, but some day I will. You started on the ground too one time, and as am I. but Im climbing the ladder, and just trying to make a living like every other lawn service. You gotta love the other lawn services taking your signs down off of telephone poles, that just kills me. Of course I put them up with the ladder after losing so many in the beginning. Wish me luck. ANYONE FROM KC MO, EMAIL ME IF YOU WANT MORE INFO FACE TO FACE, its much easier to explain.

GRASS WHOOPINS
06-27-2011, 12:46 AM
Meh. I dunno... I know a guy who does something like this. He advertises services in areas that he himself doesn't cover, but he knows guys in those areas that he calls when he needs them. Basically, he gets a percentage of what they make on a job. He's subcontracting the work out - he's not a "partner" with them and they don't work under his name.

This is exactly what im talking about. I dont want to drive 25 miles to mow one effing lawn. So im looking for others around me, that i can call to take the job, and I will get a cut, but he will get more for the job. Business is Business, and I love money!

bruces
06-27-2011, 01:25 AM
You guys are blowing it all out of proportion. Im trying to get rich, and just do exactly what you are doing, so all in all we are competetors, and are debating eachother and basically telling me im an idiot. I just need more clients, and if someone new to the game has is a$$ in the weeds because he has gotten to many clients, and wants more, but needs a "helper" then we take all the accounts, and I show him my business proposal, and I show him that we are going for the clientel. If you have not seen my website, which I have looked at most of yours, and granted their nice. Mine is easy, bold and straight to the point. My point im after is... I want more clients as well, but I wont be able to handle more by myself, so if I find someone who is wanting more as well, but cant, then we come together, and not go 50/50 because Im basically looking for someone to share the "dream" that I have, and eventually make him and I a rich man/lady. I guess I really dont know how to explain it "online" but if you had 26 clients, and you were getting your butt handed to you, and if I had 50 clients, and need help, I would want this guy with 26, now having 76 clients, and looking for 24 more equalling to 100 we hire our third person, and I give them $600 a week, and we continue to get more clients, and every 100 houses, they get $600 a week, and as more clients come in, the more money the very first team makes. Letting everyone else get raises as well. You have to get in my mind and see where im going with this. So my question is: Do you live in Kc Mo and have a few clients, and want to work with me, and get more and more clients, so we can start making the real money. Thanks guys. I hope you understand a little more...

isnt that a pyramid scheme? or am I understanding it wrong?

USA Lawn Care
06-27-2011, 12:56 PM
This is exactly what im talking about. I dont want to drive 25 miles to mow one effing lawn. So im looking for others around me, that i can call to take the job, and I will get a cut, but he will get more for the job. Business is Business, and I love money!

I'm not knocking your business plan at all so don't take it that way.
I sub out a bunch of lawns....along with mowing myself....and it's just that this last statement I have quoted above sounded like simple subcontracting but your other explanation does sound like a pyrimid (which is kind of how I read it also). And, the guy mowing definitely needs to not only 'get more for the job' but get paid enough to keep him happy and not make him grumble when he's mowing. Make your guy successful with enough money and you will make money also and have a reliable 'sub-contractor' or whatever kind of partner he is.

Sincerely, best of luck and I will be following this thread and your business plan out of curiosity.

lawnandlandscape1@att.net
06-27-2011, 08:01 PM
sounds Dangerous I Hope Your Covering Your But For When It All Goes South.... Make Sure You Have Iron Clad Contracts As Some Of These Partners Will Try To Clean You Out...

Your Business Quality Will Go Down! Quantity In This Business Is Bad.

Liberty Landscaping LLC
06-28-2011, 01:37 AM
Grass Whoopings
I am by far not a big company I do this one day sometimes two days a week. I work full time. Yes I to heard PYRAMID SCHEME Shouting in my ear while reading your one post. I understand where you are coming from. The one huge downfall I see in your plan is when you charge say 35 a lawn a wk. That's 140 a week. Yea it's good money for one guy cutting a lawn and maybe still decent after paying a helper and expenses but then factoring in a percentage a cut to the "parent company" (not sure what you would be called so I am going with that) and now his 35 dollar a cut is what 30 say your taking 10-15% a cut. Then he factors in his overhead which honestly all he is looking at is his profit. He might make 5-10 a cut off that 35 with you taking 10-15%. You see if you take more at that point it's not fesible for him to even bother taking "your work" he would get from the "parent company". Who's to say he doesn't get Ms Smith to sign directly with Mike's Lawn Service next year and eliminate you completely. He's the one with direct customer contact they would see him every cut anyway. I understand where your coming from but unless your there cutting with him and they see you every time or often Mike's Lawn Service will try and eliminate you totally. That's why taking a fee from them off the bat "selling him the account" would be wiser. In your first posts you were seeking anyone in your area or out of state companies looking to "merge" or whatever you wanna call it. Everyone loves money but personally I wouldn't do it this way.

USA Lawn Care
07-21-2011, 11:01 PM
just checking in to see how things are moving along with your business plan.

Steve
07-22-2011, 05:28 PM
It seems like it would be difficult to pull it all together. I am sure it is possible, but the difficulty level would be high.

I'd like to hear more updates too.

Steve
10-14-2014, 12:38 AM
Over three years later, I wonder if this plan worked out.

SGL1
10-14-2014, 01:16 AM
Over three years later, I wonder if this plan worked out.

Ha, this was three yrs ago??? I did some snooping and no, didn't seem to.

ExtremeLawncareServices
10-14-2014, 10:30 AM
It sounds like this guy copied thing I had said on other sites
And tried to run a big show. Wish I had seen
This then, it took me years to work out the details to do what he was trying to copy.
I would have loved to shook his hand if it had worked out I bet he would be a wreck by now had it worked.

It took me 5 years to learn how to get out past my surrounding counties...
His 30 mile plan, I had grown to cover 75 counties or so when I took o county that was 65 miles from a supporting county and ...it failed in 3 months,
I had no way to help that crew out, they grew and it rained and well we picked up equipment by fall!!
It is truely a simple system but it takes guts to work it out.

ExtremeLawncareServices
10-14-2014, 10:44 AM
I am going to guess 2012 was the end for ole whoopin bear!

Just seen the Facebook, great laugh
Nice avatar of the bear then seen the standard pickup truck.
Where's the beat???? No branding at all?
Nice rims though, where his profits went?
Way more questions then answers

SGL1
10-15-2014, 08:08 AM
I am going to guess 2012 was the end for ole whoopin bear!

Just seen the Facebook, great laugh
Nice avatar of the bear then seen the standard pickup truck.
Where's the beat???? No branding at all?
Nice rims though, where his profits went?
Way more questions then answers

You noticed same things I did but most of all, Grass Whoopins? Really?

Think you'd do as well saying I Cut Grass Cheap on your truck.

Steve
10-15-2014, 03:55 PM
It would be interesting to hear from the original poster about what went wrong with the plan.

I am guessing it was difficult to find other businesses to merge with.

ExtremeLawncareServices
10-15-2014, 04:13 PM
If the OP ever returns, I will bet he could not manage the growth. Stress killed his dream!
Hardest thing we over came was finding the work where we needed it to be.
Before we developed the system we would get calls where a truck was driving 20 mile from his route.

Basicly you can't grow these spots that are out of route before you have a dedicated crew to do it, and it kills your growth. The truck can't be in 2 places at once and you can't fund a crew to mow 5 jobs out of route if you can't get more jobs there.
Hope one day we know what happened

SGL1
10-15-2014, 07:22 PM
It would be interesting to hear from the original poster about what went wrong with the plan.

I am guessing it was difficult to find other businesses to merge with.

Snicker.:cool:

SGL1
10-15-2014, 07:27 PM
If the OP ever returns, I will bet he could not manage the growth. Stress killed his dream!
Hardest thing we over came was finding the work where we needed it to be.
Before we developed the system we would get calls where a truck was driving 20 mile from his route.

Basicly you can't grow these spots that are out of route before you have a dedicated crew to do it, and it kills your growth. The truck can't be in 2 places at once and you can't fund a crew to mow 5 jobs out of route if you can't get more jobs there.

You're very gracious in your estimation. Something tells me he wanted to make money on the sweat of others. There's always someone out there selling dreams too lazy to do the work themselves. One word is Politician. The other is Hucksters.

Those of us that beat our brains and backs doing the work ourselves to build our own dreams are the ones others want to emulate once we've shown how it's done and can prove credibility.

Just for Cuts
10-15-2014, 08:10 PM

If anyone bothered to check beyond the 1st page of Google, you'd know the answer. It was apparently a motorcycle that killed him. Have some f'n respect for the dead maybe? This whole thread should just be deleted already.

http://www.kcsr.org/archive/index.php/t-132590.html

ExtremeLawncareServices
10-15-2014, 10:00 PM
Just for cuts-
No one disrespected the man and happy you solved the mystery....
Since you know it all, did his business make that money?:)

jrs.landscaping
10-16-2014, 07:00 AM
Just for cuts-
No one disrespected the man and happy you solved the mystery....
Since you know it all, did his business make that money?:)

You say no one disrespected him yet make a snide comment about his business ambitions. Way to show a little respect and tact in your comments :rolleyes:

I agree this thread should be deleted...........

ExtremeLawncareServices
10-16-2014, 10:45 AM
See word nazis, wasn't snide it was not disrespectful, I said what I did and you want it to be more.
If he was here I would still said it

And again of the guy had a chance
I will say it, watch!!
How long after he posted here looking for mergers did he pass?
Months or weeks?
Where did those guys go?
Was he unable to get 1 taker? Failed business plan
If he had mergers why did it dissolve?
He had no idea how to protect his dream?
He did not have a management team in place?

Since you like quoting me and pretend to know him and feel for him, speaking for him and his family I would like to hear

I haven't disrespected him and if you respected him I doubt you would cause a stir this up. I would love to talk to his family and learn what he know if they would like to share, but from this site I would have to see a id, passport and 2 forms of bills ( because everything is a lie on the net)

SGL1
10-16-2014, 12:52 PM
Holy crap that sucks, poor guy. Geez. Yeah delete thread kind of a moot point now. Never even had the chance to see much of anything through.

jrs.landscaping
10-16-2014, 01:07 PM
Holy crap that sucks, poor guy. Geez. Yeah delete thread kind of a moot point now. Never even had the chance to see much of anything through.

My point as well, asking family members to give a status report to give validity to someone's hypothesis is ridiculous. It's all a moot point now.

Steve
10-16-2014, 02:07 PM
WOW what a find! I just can't believe that happened. I am very sorry to hear all that.

All of this does stand as a life lesson and brings to light how frail life can be. Anything can happen at anytime.

We don't talk about death on here because it is difficult to.

If something were to happen to you, how would that effect your business, family, friends, etc. All of this can make one pause and think.

Being an entrepreneur really puts you out there and exposes you, especially if you don't have insurance. There are no safety nets afforded to the entrepreneur other than those you set up yourself.

ExtremeLawncareServices
10-16-2014, 02:30 PM
Reading into my words again. I was mentioning family because you dont know everything, by that I am saying would it not had been great to hear from his family and find out something possibly unexpected like
He had a mother, father, brother that remember him by trying to keep his company dream alive.

It would be one great story. Like Eric elm's,that's a great legacy
Here is to the untouchable it their time and a legend to those who remember.