PDA

View Full Version : Hello from BerryGood in MN

BerryGood
06-15-2011, 07:17 PM
Hello, to every one here on gopherhaul so far this site has given me alot of info on starting my new lawncare/land maintenance company. Starting to get every thing lined up and ready to start making some berrygood money.:D

Steve
06-16-2011, 03:13 PM
Welcome to our forum!

What got you interested in starting your own business?

BerryGood
06-16-2011, 10:36 PM
I have worked in the landscape/lawn care industry for a long time,from sod work,walls,irragation,trees,planting,lawn care ect. The last 6 years i have been working as a head of maintenance for a land leasing company that i found out was sold and we will be laid off in sept. I have always had a drive to do it just needed the kick in the but to get going ,even if the new company gives me a job i will still do what i have too , to get the dream going.

Steve
06-17-2011, 02:03 PM
I'm glad to see you making your dreams come true.

What kinds of things will you be doing to promote your new business?

BerryGood
06-19-2011, 09:10 PM
Lucky for me i know alot of people with rental propertys, business's that will need maintenance also might have a chance at a town home complex , that will help get started and get my name out there. Other than that we will be using mailings, flyers,web site (when it is done) and local news paper.

Steve
06-20-2011, 11:15 AM
That is all great! Keep us posted on how everything goes as you reach out and start performing more services to all these contacts.