View Full Version : Hello from BerryGood in MN

06-15-2011, 06:17 PM
Hello, to every one here on gopherhaul so far this site has given me alot of info on starting my new lawncare/land maintenance company. Starting to get every thing lined up and ready to start making some berrygood money.:D

06-16-2011, 02:13 PM
Welcome to our forum!

What got you interested in starting your own business?

06-16-2011, 09:36 PM
I have worked in the landscape/lawn care industry for a long time,from sod work,walls,irragation,trees,planting,lawn care ect. The last 6 years i have been working as a head of maintenance for a land leasing company that i found out was sold and we will be laid off in sept. I have always had a drive to do it just needed the kick in the but to get going ,even if the new company gives me a job i will still do what i have too , to get the dream going.

06-17-2011, 01:03 PM
I'm glad to see you making your dreams come true.

What kinds of things will you be doing to promote your new business?

06-19-2011, 08:10 PM
Lucky for me i know alot of people with rental propertys, business's that will need maintenance also might have a chance at a town home complex , that will help get started and get my name out there. Other than that we will be using mailings, flyers,web site (when it is done) and local news paper.

06-20-2011, 10:15 AM
That is all great! Keep us posted on how everything goes as you reach out and start performing more services to all these contacts.