PDA

View Full Version : Painting Sewer Cleanouts

Growing Green
06-13-2011, 12:33 AM
Look what I ran across on Craigslist. Have any of you guys thought about offering such a service? Seems very simple and probably quick. What do you guys think?

Check out site here:

http://www.mwkindustries.net/

Take care,
Matt

Steve
06-14-2011, 11:01 AM
What do you feel the selling point of that would be? Maybe that the sewer clean out points don't get mowed over? Or would it just be for a beautification of the clean out pipe?

Fisher
06-14-2011, 05:15 PM
I would thin that bright colors are great for protecting the pipe leaving it to be unsightly while darker may help detract from it and leave it more prone to damage.

I really think that Sprinkler Buddy should consider working on a
"Clean Out Buddyİ"!

Growing Green
06-14-2011, 07:48 PM
There is no way I would do this. No telling what liability could be involved. But I do like this guy thinking outside the box. You can put your team color and so many other things. If someone comes up with a great idea to hide (not hide to where it can't get run over though) these things they could make serious money.

Matt

Steve
06-15-2011, 02:01 PM
It does make you wonder, what other things you could paint while at a customer's home. This is very creative thinking.

How about those electrical and telephone boxes out in the front yards of some homes?

Or maybe instead of painting, could some kind of fake rocks be placed over these sewer access points?

SECTLANDSCAPING
06-15-2011, 09:03 PM
That first one steve is neat but I could see myself walking into it after a long day.

mblack14
07-28-2011, 08:15 AM
It does make you wonder, what other things you could paint while at a customer's home. This is very creative thinking.

How about those electrical and telephone boxes out in the front yards of some homes?

Or maybe instead of painting, could some kind of fake rocks be placed over these sewer access points?

Now tell me on the first two, What would you do when it has snowed? it's not going to match the background anymore lol