PDA

View Full Version : Gifts For Customers

aduttonater
06-12-2011, 07:46 PM
I have a few customers who have spread the word for my business, and who have provided me with equipment that has improved my business. I want to say thanks by getting them a special gift and maybe having it delivered to their door step. Does anybody have an idea as to what kind of gift I should provide? I'd like it to be something amazing, but affordable, and that pertains to a landscaping/ yard clean up business.
Thanks

mark123
06-12-2011, 09:04 PM
My gift to my customers is superior service for a fair price. Extras never seem to be appreciated.

TheGoat
06-13-2011, 06:49 PM
this will look nice and grow well.

http://www.phoenixtropicals.com/tropicalBirdOfParadise.html

Hedgemaster
06-13-2011, 07:50 PM
I was going to suggest you tie a ribbon around your Johnson then ring the door bell, but you said you wanted it to be "something amazing", so...

:D

LOL! I don't have any suggestions, but I give you credit for wanting to show your appreciation.

aduttonater
06-14-2011, 09:03 AM
I was going to suggest you tie a ribbon around your Johnson then ring the door bell, but you said you wanted it to be "something amazing", so...

lol. Tried that already. It failed miserably.. Jk but funny stuff, great way to start the morning.

aduttonater
06-14-2011, 09:05 AM
My gift to my customers is superior service for a fair price. Extras never seem to be appreciated.

Superior service should be a given. If you don't have that the first time on a customer's property, they're not going to call you back. But for the one's who have had me on their property numerous amounts of times, and have referred me to their friends deserve a gift.

I was thinking more of something that would go great with summer time, since it's the summer season right now.

Steve
06-14-2011, 11:22 AM
How about some kind of potted plant?

mark123
06-14-2011, 03:46 PM
Superior service should be a given. If you don't have that the first time on a customer's property, they're not going to call you back. But for the one's who have had me on their property numerous amounts of times, and have referred me to their friends deserve a gift.
As long as you won't feel rejected when they toss it in the trash.

As for superior service being a given. If you ever have a day off go follow the TruGreen truck and LOL at the streaks in the lawns. :D

Tom53
06-14-2011, 04:02 PM
If they have given you other customers that you now service and have made lets say $1000 from their recommendations, you could surely afford to give them a $25 gift card from a gas station or something. If the money you make isnt near that much, then something simpler, and cheeper, if they are a great customer. When they know how much you appreciate their business, and the referrals, they are sure to make more referrals, and bring you even more customers. To me that would be worth a little something.

I dont know how many have made referrals for you, but say 3 people have referred you, and you have made $3000 from those referrals....surely $75 in gift cards is not going to break your bank. You are still up by $2925.00

Just a thought for you to ponder.

Steve
06-15-2011, 12:55 PM
Would it ever be worthwhile to give the customer a free cut or two based on the number of referrals they have gotten from you? Would that be a nice surprise?