PDA

View Full Version : business loans

alpinegroundmaintenance
06-07-2011, 09:16 PM
Does anyone know how I can obtain a business loan with out running my personal credit, due to a divorce i was forced to file bankruptcy two years ago and need a loan for equipment.

bruces
06-07-2011, 10:03 PM
it would be tough to get a loan ,have you tried your family ?Also,are there any government options available to you ? You can help your own credit by getting a capital one type credit card [you will probably have to put down a deposit to the limit of the card ]with a low limit [$250.00?],use it a few times a month,pay it religously every month ,then in a while your credit will improve enough you can get a real loan .They usually give those cards to anybody so getting one would not be an issue .Hope this helps a little .

cruzgardening
06-08-2011, 02:00 AM
Does anyone know how I can obtain a business loan with out running my personal credit, due to a divorce i was forced to file bankruptcy two years ago and need a loan for equipment.

hey bro you should go to your community center there you will find local people/business who will loan to anyone who is looking to start a business they usually don't loan more then $5,000 at a time so good luck btw this are your Loan angels.

Steve
06-08-2011, 06:14 AM
Can you get some cheaper equipment at first where you don't need to take out a loan? Maybe with that you could get started and see how you like the business. Later you could scale up from there?