PDA

View Full Version : Well done clean up job.

Emar
05-27-2011, 08:49 PM
Hey just wanted to share the job that I just finished. It took 2 people 10hrs and a 20 feet by 8 feet bin to dump all that including the tree on the right. I charged 1100. Job went smooth, customer was happy.

brian'slawncare
05-27-2011, 09:17 PM
looks great!

for some more $ - you should ask the owner if you can paint the red border on top of the building and pressure wash the white brick, then paint it white. Also, put in some decent landscape or at least trim up the bushes around the building

Emar
05-27-2011, 11:20 PM
looks great!

for some more $ - you should ask the owner if you can paint the red border on top of the building and pressure wash the white brick, then paint it white. Also, put in some decent landscape or at least trim up the bushes around the building

I dont know about painting the brick white, that is not a good thing to do, it will look cheap just washing it will be fine. But in the future he will want to paint the red top sides of the building which will also require power washing/peeling paint off.

Steve
05-28-2011, 07:03 AM
Nice work! How did the amount of time you actually spent on the job compare with your estimated time before you started?

Would you have done anything differently with the job if you could re do it?

Emar
06-03-2011, 11:55 PM
Nice work! How did the amount of time you actually spent on the job compare with your estimated time before you started?

Would you have done anything differently with the job if you could re do it?

I estimated max 1 1/2 day for 2 ppl. Took 1 day.

Steve
06-06-2011, 05:14 AM
That is great! Do you feel finishing this job has taught you lessons on putting together commercial estimates? Has it made it easier for you to deal with commercial jobs?

cruzgardening
06-07-2011, 01:49 PM
it looks nice now time for the landscape estimate haha. Also how much did u pay for the bin?

Emar
06-09-2011, 09:22 PM
it looks nice now time for the landscape estimate haha. Also how much did u pay for the bin?

The owner got a bin it was 8 x 20 feet and it was filled to the max they had to drop some load on it to compact all the branches and trees. If you need the price for the bin the company is located in ontario its called Access Waste Management just ask them how much it is, I'm guessing 300??

cruzgardening
06-09-2011, 11:40 PM
The owner got a bin it was 8 x 20 feet and it was filled to the max they had to drop some load on it to compact all the branches and trees. If you need the price for the bin the company is located in ontario its called Access Waste Management just ask them how much it is, I'm guessing 300??

are u talking about ontario california?

Emar
06-11-2011, 08:15 AM
are u talking about ontario california?

Ontario Canada.