PDA

View Full Version : Hi From Florida

A Step Above Quality Lawn
05-25-2011, 03:30 PM
Hello from Orlando, FL. My husband and I have been doing lawn maintenance for about a year now. We have quite a few clients a few commercial but mostly residental. I am having a problem trying to figure out the correct way to bid on properties that require our services on a bi-weekly basis instead of a weekly basis. Should we be charging the client more if they require bi-weekly service instead of weekly services. Any advise will be greatly appreciated. Thank you :)

Sprinkler Buddy
05-25-2011, 03:40 PM
Hello from Orlando, FL. My husband and I have been doing lawn maintenance for about a year now. We have quite a few clients a few commercial but mostly residental. I am having a problem trying to figure out the correct way to bid on properties that require our services on a bi-weekly basis instead of a weekly basis. Should we be charging the client more if they require bi-weekly service instead of weekly services. Any advise will be greatly appreciated. Thank you :)

Yes, you will want to charge more for a bi-weekly. Once we start getting the summer rain, bi-weekly's are going to be harder on your equipment and take a little more time to do than a weekly. It will still be cheaper for the customer than a weekly cost but not as cheap per cut as if you were cutting it weekly.

A Step Above Quality Lawn
05-25-2011, 03:44 PM
Thank you Sprinkler Buddy

Sprinkler Buddy
05-25-2011, 06:20 PM
No Problem, I have been cutting grass for awhile, got any other questions don't hesitate to ask!