PDA

View Full Version : New Name

Robc
05-24-2011, 12:09 AM
As I go out on my own again i need a new name. Ive come up with a couple that i like that arent taken already.
can you guys give me your opinions on them? which one is better?
Or neither and keep trying? lol
Impressive Touch Landscaping
or
Detailed Impressions Landscaping
or
Green Touch Landscaping

I want it to reflect that we pay attention to detail and you see good work when we are finished.
Well any ideas would be appreciated

Sprinkler Buddy
05-24-2011, 12:46 AM
"Born Again Landscaping"

Steve
05-24-2011, 03:37 AM
I vote for "Green Touch Landscaping."

Do you have a favorite so far?

Robc
05-24-2011, 09:07 AM
I vote for "Green Touch Landscaping."

Do you have a favorite so far?

I like Impressive Touch. My friend said this about it-"It really says exactly what you do and what the consumer wants to hear, that you are a landscaping company and that your touch in their landscape is impressive which will make there place look impressive that is what we all want right?"

I know it doesnt say lawn care or landscaping in the name tho. But it might not need to???

Steve
05-25-2011, 03:17 AM
Well that is up to you. What do you feel is the downside to including lawn care after it in the name? What is the upside to including it?

CCL
05-26-2011, 06:32 PM
I think I've heard of Green Touch before.

CCL
05-26-2011, 06:35 PM
Just use your last name.
...... Lawn and Landscape

Robc
05-26-2011, 11:05 PM
I would use landscaping at the end because i wouldnt want some people to assume that i am limited to just lawn care. I think that just lets everyone know what your doing if your name doesnt really say it by it self.

I dont think there is any down side to using landscaping or lawn care after a name though,...

Im not to big on using your own name in a business name.

Thanks for the help. Im still going to be working on it before i make a final decision

Steve
05-27-2011, 04:07 AM
I look forwards to hearing the final result.

brian'slawncare
05-27-2011, 09:32 PM
i like "Green Touch"

aduttonater
06-02-2011, 12:13 AM
I don't operate with a business name. Just plain ol me out there do yard work. I've had customers confused based on my flyer. They've written out the check to the company when it should have been my first and last name. What they wrote wasn't even the company name, just the Title to my Flyer.

Robc
06-04-2011, 08:42 AM
I don't operate with a business name. Just plain ol me out there do yard work. I've had customers confused based on my flyer. They've written out the check to the company when it should have been my first and last name. What they wrote wasn't even the company name, just the Title to my Flyer.

Ill be licensed bonded and insured like i used to be. So that doenst work out to good for me. Its alot easier to do things and get recognition when you have a name to put out there that you can push like a brand...
Oh yeah and do commercial accounts

aduttonater
06-05-2011, 03:43 AM
Ill be licensed bonded and insured like i used to be. So that doenst work out to good for me. Its alot easier to do things and get recognition when you have a name to put out there that you can push like a brand...
Oh yeah and do commercial accounts

In a way having a business name is beneficial, but where I live, people have told me that they prefer to hire someone who can use the money, more then a company that is already doing well, and is charging triple the normal rate.

nickeckes
06-05-2011, 06:41 PM
here are some names you could consider that are pretty good. .

- Cutting Edge Lawn Care

- Great Clips

- The Perfect Cut

- A Cut Above The Rest

- Cuttin’ It Close Lawn Care

- Before and After Lawn Care

- Cut N Trim Lawn Service

- The Bush Wackers

- Or how about using your first name or last name??

Robc
06-06-2011, 07:52 AM
In a way having a business name is beneficial, but where I live, people have told me that they prefer to hire someone who can use the money, more then a company that is already doing well, and is charging triple the normal rate.

Thats true. That probably goes for anywhere. Most people probably will always go the cheaper way as long as you show up and do a pretty good job.
I guess it just depends on what you want out of your business and what kind of customers you want...

There is so many lawn biz's around here almost any name combo you can think of is took. I spent quite a bit of time finding one i like then go look it up and its gone...it just makes it that much more different tho

aduttonater
06-06-2011, 10:08 AM
There is so many lawn biz's around here almost any name combo you can think of is took. I spent quite a bit of time finding one i like then go look it up and its gone...it just makes it that much more different tho

Oh yea brotha, there are over 30 people advertising in Farm and Garden section on Craigslist where I live at. I try to beat the competition not by offering lower prices, but by putting a website with before and after pictures to my site. Also I will bold my phone number, to show I know what I'm doing when it comes down to writing my ads.

cruzgardening
06-07-2011, 02:59 AM
As I go out on my own again i need a new name. Ive come up with a couple that i like that arent taken already.
can you guys give me your opinions on them? which one is better?
Or neither and keep trying? lol
Impressive Touch Landscaping
or
Detailed Impressions Landscaping
or
Green Touch Landscaping

I want it to reflect that we pay attention to detail and you see good work when we are finished.
Well any ideas would be appreciated
here is an idea the name of the company should be all capitals and bold
right below it with regular letters just write something interesting and at the end just state u are a landscaper something like this:

ELEVATE
Detail and perfection
A landscape company

simple but yet sophisticated