PDA

View Full Version : Hello from fl.

p and s lawns
05-19-2011, 02:22 PM
Hi my name is April and my husband and I just started a lawn business in fl. so far so good we have been going door to door passing out flyers and we have gotten quite a bit of business. My husband owned a lawn business 10 years ago but sold the company and moved now we are starting over. So tring to get in the swing of things as far as getting clients and also how much to be bidding and so on. So I hope to be able to get some help from this site.
Thank you

Steve
05-20-2011, 05:01 AM
Hi April,

Welcome to our forum!

How has your husband's previous experience helped you out this second time around? Has he said anything about it being easier to get started this time or no?

p and s lawns
05-20-2011, 05:47 AM
Well last time he bought the lawn business and it had some clients and this time we have started with none. But my husband and I are such outgoing people that it has been going really well. All of our clients love us and they are always giving a good word about us so you know it's been time consumming with having to go out door to door and pass out flyers but I beleave it's better that way because alot of times you get face to face contact.

Vidal0123
05-25-2011, 10:07 AM
Where in Fl are you? We are also starting a business in fl!