PDA

View Full Version : From Nascar to Lawn Care

Steve
02-15-2007, 02:51 PM
How wild is this. Can you imagine his equipment all decked out like nascar vehicles and his truck and trailer too! I bet tons of customers will want him servicing their property!

What's your view?

Kevin Lepage Puts Green Thumb to Work (http://www.backstretchmotorsports.com/bm/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=9646&Itemid=29) - NASCAR Nextel Cup Series veteran, Kevin Lepage will be taking the green flag on Sundays for Front Row Motorsports in the NASCAR Nextel Cup Series but when the checkered flags falls after the race, Lepage will shifting gears come Monday morning, as he will be putting his green thumb to work. Lepage and his wife Donna have started a lawn care business called Matrix Lawn and Landscaping. The Lepages started the business last fall when both Kevin and Donna decided to take their love for landscaping and transform into a lawn care business.

“Donna and I have always loved the outdoors. Being from Vermont (known as ‘The Green Mountain State’) it is hard not to be,” said Lepage. “So last year we decided why not take our passion for landscaping and form a lawn care business called Matrix Lawn and Landscaping. Both Donna and I have always tinkered around the yard and for years we have wanted to open a lawn care business so we had this opportunity to buy an excising landscaping company last fall and we did. It has been great.
We provide service around the Mooresville, Huntersville, and Lake Norman area. We do commercial and residential properties.” Lepage continued. “I enjoy this business just like I love racing. Like any other business I am looking forward to the challenge of growing the business and being able to do it throughout the NASCAR community and beyond. Being in the racing business as long as I have been in it, and the schedule we have to keep it’s hard for car owners, drivers, crew chiefs and crew members to keep up with their lawns and that’s were Matrix Lawn and Landscaping steps in to help our customers with whatever their lawn care needs might be.”

Do not look for Lepage to be hanging up his helmet just yet as he is looks forward to his this racing season and to his future.

“I am not ready to step out of the driver’s seat just yet, but I am looking towards my future,” said Lepage. “I have been fortunate enough to be able to follow my dreams as race car driver and have a long and successful driving career in NASCAR. I have also been blessed in my life to be able to pursue the two things I love to do and be able to make a living at both of them. I look forward to this new venture and it will keep me busy when it is time for me to hang up my helmet.”

For more information on Matrix Lawn and Landscaping and to get an estimate on your property you call 704-799-0174 Monday through Friday 9am to 6pm.