im buying two cub cadet tanks and wanna no wat ppl think of them

CFD192
05-15-2011, 10:09 PM
i have the tank m48 and it is awesome!

Steve
05-16-2011, 06:35 PM
Are you buying them new or used?

Why two at once?

You might get it and not like the way it mows and then you would have two that you don't like.

perry lawncare
05-16-2011, 08:28 PM
two new and ive used one before and liked it just wanted to no wat other ppl think. and i have 20 acounts and most r over an acre and the mower i have now is homeowner

fieroboi
05-17-2011, 08:30 PM
I haven't had any experience with a Tank from Cub Cadet, but I do run thier mowers and I have had good luck with them. Plus, where I live they are the best for service in town, if I do break down, they fix it right away, stealing parts off mowers in the showroom if needed. Only breakdowns I have had is pull cords, other than once, the whole pull cord mechanism decided to blow apart, which they stole from another mower to keep me going.

If your dealer is as good as mine is for service, I have no issues recommending them.

Lloyd
Blue's YardFX
Camrose, AB

Steve
05-17-2011, 09:19 PM
I look forwards to your reviews on them once you get them :)

SuperiorPower
05-18-2011, 01:19 PM
I believe there is a recall on the fuel tanks on certain model/serial # combos. You might check with the dealer to make sure they have already taken care of that. I am sure they have but just the same, check to make sure.

perry lawncare
05-18-2011, 01:27 PM
drfinatly will cant wait to get them

Rodriguez11
06-22-2011, 08:13 PM
I have the tank m48 with the Kohler 25hp and love it. I have put nearly 90 hours on it since November 10'. I use it for everything from cutting residential small yards to commercial properties and even cutting empty lots for home builders. Although the adjustable deck seems like a gimmick at first it actually does what it says it does. I adjust it high for cutting the 12-14" grass of the empty lots and adjust it low for the 2-3" cut of some properties. I absolutely recommend them. I had a small problem and a big problem, small problem being the hour meter went out around 25 hours which they replaced with one off a mower with 5 hours on it. The second is the mower began blowing some white smoke around 65 hours, which i figured was my fault some how because i run it so hard but it was actually the head gasket that was put on slightly off at the factory, warranty covered it and i had it back in 2 days! I was happy with that service, have not had any more problems. You should be very happy with your purchase

Steve
06-24-2011, 06:02 PM
What initially made you choose those mowers over others?

Rodriguez11
06-29-2011, 02:09 PM
Mainly the $3000 discount they were having because they were getting new models in.. But I just really liked the suspension seat with big cushion and the "m" deck with adjustable nose. It really does help with different types of grasses and heights. Smoothest ride for all the rough ground i cut and leaves a great cut

Steve
06-30-2011, 12:36 PM
How does that model's weight compare with other manufacturers similar sized models?