PDA

View Full Version : Really bad news.

CHEESE2009
05-11-2011, 07:14 PM
To make a long story short.

My phone was stolen and I had various items thrown at me.
I smashed down a front door and got my phone back.

_____

I'll keep you updated eventually. If you don't see me on here anymore, well... you guessed it.

Pray for me.

bruces
05-11-2011, 08:41 PM
hope all goes well ,but just incase it doesnt,pick up some soap-on-a-rope and dont leave home without it .

CHEESE2009
05-11-2011, 09:09 PM
Breeze might still have a chance

http://postgazette.com/pg/images/201009/mh_inmates_07_500.jpg

Hedgemaster
05-11-2011, 09:13 PM
^^^ ROFLMFAO!!!

You're a nut!

Best of luck with the "issues".

Did the door open "cop style", or is that just on television?

;)

bruces
05-11-2011, 09:20 PM
imagine the stories you will have if you ever get out ? actually were you not helping me all day today?theres no way you could of been beating down a door 10 hours drive away !

CHEESE2009
05-11-2011, 09:32 PM
^^^ ROFLMFAO!!!

You're a nut!

Best of luck with the "issues".

Did the door open "cop style", or is that just on television?

;)

Well... I was so furious I grabbed the nob and banged my shoulder against it causing it to rip through the wall and literally blow up the door frame. The door and it's frame launched into the person. I had a quick smirk, then realized that this is bad.

I think I have scared several non potential customers. The entire town was watching what I had done. Wish I didn't have my logo on the truck at the time.... It's strange as a mother and her children were getting closer to see the action, this is something you keep your children from seeing! MOVE ALONG PEOPLE!

CHEESE2009
05-11-2011, 09:35 PM
imagine the stories you will have if you ever get out ? actually were you not helping me all day today?theres no way you could of been beating down a door 10 hours drive away !

What? LOL

This all happened at exactly 7:18PM. In an area people were getting ready to attend a school play. Parents and children EVERYWHERE.

My shoulder doesn't hurt yet, but I have a feeling I will be in a lot of pain tomorrow.

If I learn any grass cutting techniques in prison I will write you a letter lol.

bruces
05-11-2011, 09:55 PM
are you sure it was you ? it might just be someone that looks like you ,you were here planting trees with me today ,then you helped me pick up my wifes new convertible , I am sure of it !

psparaco
05-11-2011, 10:00 PM
#1 always back up all your info on your phone onto your computer.

#2 carry insurance on your phone for such issues such as stolen.

#3 never act like an azz in public logo or no logo. Bad things always out weigh good. Oh scott did a great job on that lawn will only stick for a month. but omg scott busted down that door down story will come up in conversation years from now. Its human nature of how we are designed. It sucks. i hate it, but its true.

If i was in your shoes. I would have done alot differently.

#1 report to the local police authority who stole your phone and have them go investigate it. them busting down a door is completely different than you doing it. Its their job to serve and protect. Your job is to cut grass.

If you make it out alive out of this which you will. just follow my advice. trust me. no bad rep is worth a stolen phone. GET INSURANCE.

Paul

justin_time
05-11-2011, 10:01 PM
Breeze might still have a chance

http://postgazette.com/pg/images/201009/mh_inmates_07_500.jpg

Even if I live 8 hrs from your place, I still can't bail you out ! I'm sure the prison will have a lawn in tip top shape ;)

CHEESE2009
05-11-2011, 10:29 PM
Whoever bails me out will for sure obtain a good foreman to help with their business. lol

We can make flyers, "Have your house maintained by a criminal while enjoying the safety of his parole officer who sits idly by"
/
and LOL @ Bruces!!! So clever!

/
My mind right now is totally lost. I'm exhausted. I actually feel like going for a jog.... There's nothing worse then not being able to sleep after a hard day. Then going to work the next day wondering how screwed you are. Not to mention I have my most difficult lawns to do and have made several promises. I don't even think I can work tomorrow.

Liberty Landscaping LLC
05-12-2011, 12:24 PM
Scott
Did they call the police? If so have they contacted you yet to speak with you?

Steve
05-12-2011, 02:20 PM
On average if you can hide out for 3 or 4 days, everyone will forget this happened and any records will self destruct. So maintain a low profile for 2 more days and you should be fine.

Just a side note here, but if you ride around on a small tricycle, you will easily blend in with the environment. It worked for MJ and should work for you!

http://pvs.homeip.net/funny_stuff/mj%20on%20the%20run.jpg

bruces
05-12-2011, 03:16 PM
you can come finish the tree job you started yesterday ! [did you stock up on soap-on-a-rope yet ? its incredably important if your going in the can! ]

Johnny_boy02
05-12-2011, 07:24 PM
Whoever bails me out will for sure obtain a good foreman to help with their business. lol

We can make flyers, "Have your house maintained by a criminal while enjoying the safety of his parole officer who sits idly by"
/
and LOL @ Bruces!!! So clever!

/
My mind right now is totally lost. I'm exhausted. I actually feel like going for a jog.... There's nothing worse then not being able to sleep after a hard day. Then going to work the next day wondering how screwed you are. Not to mention I have my most difficult lawns to do and have made several promises. I don't even think I can work tomorrow.

My dad is a children's musician/ contract teacher for a living. Along while back the neighbor was giving him crap over a period of time. He finally lost it and choked the guy out.

Got arrested, name in the paper, the whole thing. Business was fine. If people asked he just said yes I lost my cool and was not the bigger person. Life and business went on.

CHEESE2009
05-12-2011, 07:35 PM
Today was a bad day.

Apparently there is a god, because it's now NOT raining tomorrow morning - just enough time to finish my lawns that I couldn't do today.
In return, I got sun stroke. And my finger injury which should have been stitched is now falling apart?

No real news yet. Just some threats.

Liberty Landscaping LLC
05-12-2011, 07:54 PM
Threats by whom???

CHEESE2009
05-12-2011, 09:09 PM
Threats by whom???

Well apparently the door needs to be fixed or = police.
The door has been fixed (better than what it was like before, a.k.a more secure) and took up my entire morning till late afternoon.

yet now they are saying, "we want it exactly how it was". They are also trying to get me to replace crap that wasn't destroyed, trying to get a brand new god damn house out of me.

The door is the least of their worries, the roof is sunk into the house and is the most unkempt property I have ever seen. These people have no clue about maintaining anything which really irritates me. They have holes in their ceiling and junk lying around everywhere. They are trying to take me for a ride for sure.

The entire time I was working on the door, I was nagged. I had a customer of mine (contractor) and he became so overwhelmed and started to shout too - like, let us f'ing work and take a hike. I ended up leaving in mid argument.

I've been getting texts all night from the contractor/customer wondering what happened when he left, if I'm going to prison or not. Cops have been increasing in my neighborhood so I've been feeling rather tense.

bruces
05-12-2011, 09:19 PM
good luck with this ,sorry for your troubles dude .

CHEESE2009
05-12-2011, 09:20 PM
I feel cornered. Everything is at stake.

bruces
05-12-2011, 09:38 PM
the unfortunate thing is you did do something wrong ,and at this point it appears your life is in their hands as they are holding all the cards .Theres not much more you can do at this point other than suck it up ,do what they are demanding ,then get the hell out of there hopefully never seing them ever again .You might try to get them to sign a paper stating the work you have done is payment in full for the damages ,but not sure if that will fly at thie point ,but it may help you if anything ever comes out later .

cruzgardening
05-13-2011, 03:31 AM
Well apparently the door needs to be fixed or = police.
The door has been fixed (better than what it was like before, a.k.a more secure) and took up my entire morning till late afternoon.

yet now they are saying, "we want it exactly how it was". They are also trying to get me to replace crap that wasn't destroyed, trying to get a brand new god damn house out of me.

The door is the least of their worries, the roof is sunk into the house and is the most unkempt property I have ever seen. These people have no clue about maintaining anything which really irritates me. They have holes in their ceiling and junk lying around everywhere. They are trying to take me for a ride for sure.

The entire time I was working on the door, I was nagged. I had a customer of mine (contractor) and he became so overwhelmed and started to shout too - like, let us f'ing work and take a hike. I ended up leaving in mid argument.

I've been getting texts all night from the contractor/customer wondering what happened when he left, if I'm going to prison or not. Cops have been increasing in my neighborhood so I've been feeling rather tense.

oh man i wish you the best but what ever comes of this remember one thing Your attitude and the way you see life will decide who you become and what you achieve so look at this adversity and realize that this is a good thing and you will not go to prison even if they tell you you are. the attitude with which you live your life is the way life will treat you so cheer up today.

The best thing will come out of this i am sure keep a positive mind!

wandfsmall
05-13-2011, 10:38 AM
Just a question here..

someone stole your phone, you broke down the door to get it back and your worried about going to jail?

I would figure at most you would get probation for that if they stole something from you first.

Steve
05-13-2011, 03:08 PM
Scott,

Where are you now with this issue with the person's door?

CHEESE2009
05-13-2011, 05:25 PM
Scott,

Where are you now with this issue with the person's door?

I decided to make it my last priority. I worked till 6PM once again today.
22 phone calls 7 messages and I'm ready to throw my phone in the garbage. I'm tired of my current customers calling me to find out where I am. They know when I'm doing their lawn and it's friggen irritating to tell them over and over. I wish they'd friggen relax, I'm wondering if they have anything better to do.

Anyway, so I'm testing my theory in which they may be bluffing. I really can't spare these scumbags anymore of my time. Whatever happens, happens. I'm too tired for this.

plus... "I just got back from Jamaica, that's why I have this tan! This door thing is a rumor";) lol, I don't think that'd work..

cruzgardening
05-16-2011, 03:14 AM
I decided to make it my last priority. I worked till 6PM once again today.
22 phone calls 7 messages and I'm ready to throw my phone in the garbage. I'm tired of my current customers calling me to find out where I am. They know when I'm doing their lawn and it's friggen irritating to tell them over and over. I wish they'd friggen relax, I'm wondering if they have anything better to do.

Anyway, so I'm testing my theory in which they may be bluffing. I really can't spare these scumbags anymore of my time. Whatever happens, happens. I'm too tired for this.

plus... "I just got back from Jamaica, that's why I have this tan! This door thing is a rumor";) lol, I don't think that'd work..

i've got one client that calls me over and over and im about to get rid of her... why do your clients call you so much?

Ducke
05-16-2011, 07:37 AM
Scott
It pretty obvious the you sir are burnt out.
It maybe time to rethink your chose of career.
If everything especially the customers are driving you nuts maybe now is the time to move away from the lawn care biz and into something else.
Have you ever worked at something else ? (which you liked) or ever looked at some other job and thought I would like to do that. It doesn't have to be a permanent or drastic change but I think maybe its time for a change.
"A Change is as Good as a Vacation"
You can't be dumping customers because they are calling you or looking at you funny or in the wrong area or pretty soon you won't have any customers.
I know that is why I got out of the procurement biz as I really started to hate the people I had to deal with, I loved the job I just hated the annoying people.
I realized it was time for a change I didn't know what I wanted to do but I just had to get out of were I was at or I was going to explode. I first went back to on the floor sale at a local building supply store but that too just didn't make me happy like it did when I did it 20+ years ago. Then I discovered Weed man and went to work with them I loved the work just had a bit of an issue with the owner and how he ran things, Now I am running my own Biz and loving almost every minute of it.
Look at me going on and on . Just trying to give you something to think about.

Graham