PDA

View Full Version : Stihl Edger Help from Australia

justinnic
05-11-2011, 07:30 PM
Hi Everyone,

I have a Lawn Care Business in Australia and one big problem we have here is getting parts and equipment for reasonable prices!!!

For Example
Stihl edger Baldes $11.00 - $16.00 Each I had a look on the forum and noticed that in US you pay $0.90 cents each

Also here we Stihl does not import the FCS-KM Straight Shaft Edger for the Kombi Motor only the FCB-KM which sells for $199.00

They have also decided that they will not import any of the dedicated edgers like the FC-110 at all so our only choice for Commercial use is the FCB-KM.

So my question is can anyone help me get 3 x FCS-KM Edgers or FC-110 Edgers and 100 Blades????

Look forward to your replies

CheapNEasy
05-11-2011, 10:14 PM
Holy crap! Id die if I had to pay that much for an edger blade!

Ive never shipped to AU before, but Ill question the post office tomorrow about shipping and customs issues.

Maybe I can lend you a hand...

Ill be back in touch.

Steve
05-12-2011, 02:59 PM
Can you buy them through ebay in bulk? Or will those listing the products not ship them to Australia?

justinnic
05-15-2011, 02:50 PM
Can you buy them through ebay in bulk? Or will those listing the products not ship them to Australia?

I have looked at ebay but alot of the suppliers will not ship to Australia

Steve
05-16-2011, 06:11 PM
That is fascinating! I would figure there would be private party sellers on there that would ship from anywhere. Heck, I bet there are Chinese suppliers on there that would ship straight from China!