PDA

View Full Version : Veteran Affairs

Ducke
05-11-2011, 09:43 AM
Has anyone had any dealings Department Of Veteran Affairs (DVA) ?
I have several customers that are Veterans and are getting reimbursed for my services, One of them said I should register with the DVA and bill then directly.
Just wonder if anyone has done this and how did it work out for you.

Graham

Steve
05-11-2011, 03:39 PM
I am thinking this would be more of an issue that would effect our Canadian members?

Are there any other forum members from Canada that have had any experience with this?

picframer
05-11-2011, 04:40 PM
Steve is correct, DVA is Canadian, for our region located in Prince Edward Island. I have had extensive dealings and meetings with them, super people. I have a company in the security business that provides two products to their qualified clients, Medical Alert Bracelets and Mobile Pal units when travelling.

Contact their office in PEI, fair amount of paperwork, payment always on time and very prompt.

Ducke
05-11-2011, 09:10 PM
Steve is correct, DVA is Canadian, for our region located in Prince Edward Island. I have had extensive dealings and meetings with them, super people. I have a company in the security business that provides two products to their qualified clients, Medical Alert Bracelets and Mobile Pal units when travelling.

Contact their office in PEI, fair amount of paperwork, payment always on time and very prompt.

I called them today and the put me in contact with Blue Cross who is now administering the VIP program for DVA. I have the application to fill out and fax back to them. It all look pretty straight forward but as you said it looks a lot of paper work but at least I won't have to chase after money.

fieroboi
05-11-2011, 11:17 PM
I have several clients that are using them. I have not registered with them, as my clients prefer to pay me and get refunded from them. It is very simple that way and all I have to do is sign a form for my clients every month, or as some have got me to sign a couple at a time for them to send in at a later date.

Lloyd
Blue's YardFX
Camrose, AB