PDA

View Full Version : Any advice on "Robin" Edgers?

normanm4
05-07-2011, 07:14 PM
I can buy a new BEH2500 EDGER 24.5cc 4STROKE from Robin for a pretty good deal. I had a Kawasaki that finally kicked it.. : ( What say ye? Thank you for your help!

wandfsmall
05-07-2011, 10:20 PM
I can buy a new BEH2500 EDGER 24.5cc 4STROKE from Robin for a pretty good deal. I had a Kawasaki that finally kicked it.. : ( What say ye? Thank you for your help!

I do not know of many robin dealers, might be hard to get even a carb kit for locally. Made in china quality.

Shark1611
05-07-2011, 10:39 PM
I do not know of many robin dealers, might be hard to get even a carb kit for locally. Made in china quality.

The company I work for just might be able to help you in that the mowers we sell have had some Robin engines.

wandfsmall
05-08-2011, 08:33 PM
The company I work for just might be able to help you in that the mowers we sell have had some Robin engines.

I can get and sell parts for Robin however not all dealers can get parts, they have to sign up with robin before they can buy parts for them. You will be able to get them online but your not as likely to get the at the local service center. So you work for a Cub dealer or does someone that I am not aware of sell Robin Engines...

Shark1611
05-09-2011, 06:49 PM
I can get and sell parts for Robin however not all dealers can get parts, they have to sign up with robin before they can buy parts for them. You will be able to get them online but your not as likely to get the at the local service center. So you work for a Cub dealer or does someone that I am not aware of sell Robin Engines...

We sell a brand called World Lawn and some have had Robins.

wandfsmall
05-09-2011, 10:05 PM
We sell a brand called World Lawn and some have had Robins.

ah not much experience with those. I have avoided the stuff made in china, the quality does not seem to be as good. I also like to support American built as much as possible.