PDA

View Full Version : Anchor Preservations

jymie
05-05-2011, 09:02 PM
Hey guys, I have been in contact with Anchor Preservations out of Cape Coral Florida. They handle basically any service that vacant homes may need. Board ups, lock changes, lawn cutting etc.. Has anyone had any experience with them? Thanks in advance!

Steve
05-06-2011, 01:26 PM
Do they have a website for their business? I did a quick search and didn't find anything.

jymie
05-06-2011, 07:19 PM
They did not furnish a website. That is what has me asking if anyone else has dealt with them at all. I could not find any info online at all either.

LawnMoore
05-07-2011, 03:52 AM
be carefull my partner is in preservation for florida, the big boys and i mean the big boys are cutting back there vendors, pluss sometimes the preservation companies only pay out 30-90 days on jobs, so done tget a big tab and get screwed.. make sure there paying in advance for the first little bit, if not in advance i mean like weekly or atleast sooner.

Steve
05-07-2011, 01:53 PM
I would be very concerned if I couldn't find anything else about them. Or if they didn't have a website.

They may promise you the moon but if they are not legit, all you work will be for naught.

Keep us posted.