PDA

View Full Version : High Quality Custom Graphic Tshirt Printing

abbot
05-04-2011, 08:26 AM
Hey everyone,

My name is Mitch Howard. I run a family owned Digital Printing business. We are fairly new to the game, however this does not mean that we lack the skill. We are a very customer oriented business. This means that we produce effecient, fast, quality, and competitive priced work. I'm here to offer our services to you now.

What exactly is Digital Printing?

Modern printing methods such as laser and ink-jet printing are known as digital printing. In digital printing, an image is sent directly to the printer using digital files such as PDFs and those from graphics software such as Illustrator and InDesign. This eliminates the need for a printing plate, which is used in offset printing, which can save money and time.

Without the need to create a plate, digital printing has brought about fast turnaround times and printing on demand. Instead of having to print large, pre-determined runs, requests can be made for as little as one print.

Do you offer graphic design?

Yes we do! If you do not have a design ready to print, we will custom design it for you. Please contact us for specific pricing.
At this time we do not have very many pre-made designs in our library. We are working day by day to add to our library.

If you already have a design...

We are able to print any design of any file type. For best results, I reccomend the image being around 800x800px or larger at 400+ DPI. If this makes no sense to you, get in contact with me and send me a copy of your image. I will see what I can do to get it "print ready".

Pricing

- 1 Shirt: $6.00 + shipping
- 5 Shirts: $28.00 + shipping (save $2.00)
-10 shirts: $48.00 + shipping (save $12.00)
-15+ shirts: Please contact me

NOTE: This is not our normal pricing. This is a discounted rate for the members of this forum.

You can visit a small gallery of our work on our website. I apologize that there are not very many images in the gallery at this time. The website Is still under construction.
http://j2printoria.com/our-gallery-of-work

If you have any questions, Please contact me on here or by email. I will be checking my messages as much as possible here. If you would like to contact me via email.
mitch@j2printoria.com

I look forward to working with all of you!

Regards,

Mitch

Steve
05-04-2011, 04:29 PM
Hi Mitch,

This one is awesome.

http://j2printoria.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/bin-laden-300x262.jpg

You should also consider putting together some lawn care shirts. Maybe even offer some kind of promo on here to the members and give a few shirts away to get things rolling.

abbot
05-04-2011, 10:43 PM
Hi Mitch,

This one is awesome.

http://j2printoria.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/bin-laden-300x262.jpg

You should also consider putting together some lawn care shirts. Maybe even offer some kind of promo on here to the members and give a few shirts away to get things rolling.

Good idea, I'll get on it!

hawthornelawncare
11-08-2011, 01:20 PM
Hey everyone,

My name is Mitch Howard. I run a family owned Digital Printing business. We are fairly new to the game, however this does not mean that we lack the skill. We are a very customer oriented business. This means that we produce effecient, fast, quality, and competitive priced work. I'm here to offer our services to you now.

What exactly is Digital Printing?

Modern printing methods such as laser and ink-jet printing are known as digital printing. In digital printing, an image is sent directly to the printer using digital files such as PDFs and those from graphics software such as Illustrator and InDesign. This eliminates the need for a printing plate, which is used in offset printing, which can save money and time.

Without the need to create a plate, digital printing has brought about fast turnaround times and printing on demand. Instead of having to print large, pre-determined runs, requests can be made for as little as one print.

Do you offer graphic design?

Yes we do! If you do not have a design ready to print, we will custom design it for you. Please contact us for specific pricing.
At this time we do not have very many pre-made designs in our library. We are working day by day to add to our library.

If you already have a design...

We are able to print any design of any file type. For best results, I reccomend the image being around 800x800px or larger at 400+ DPI. If this makes no sense to you, get in contact with me and send me a copy of your image. I will see what I can do to get it "print ready".

Pricing

- 1 Shirt: $6.00 + shipping
- 5 Shirts: $28.00 + shipping (save $2.00)
-10 shirts: $48.00 + shipping (save $12.00)
-15+ shirts: Please contact me

NOTE: This is not our normal pricing. This is a discounted rate for the members of this forum.

You can visit a small gallery of our work on our website. I apologize that there are not very many images in the gallery at this time. The website Is still under construction.
http://j2printoria.com/our-gallery-of-work

If you have any questions, Please contact me on here or by email. I will be checking my messages as much as possible here. If you would like to contact me via email.
mitch@j2printoria.com

I look forward to working with all of you!

Regards,

Mitch

hey there is your website not working? are you still in buisness?