PDA

View Full Version : Hello from PA

Artistic Impressions
05-02-2011, 12:17 PM
I am the owner of Artistic Impressions Landscaping. I'm out of PA but, work in PA and MD. Figured I'd checkout the forum and perhaps even learn a thing or two. I have been running this company only for a year now. I started it because I can work alone. I had a different company for a few years but, employees are more of a liabilty than asset. So I sold it and ran with the most dependable employee I could find...myself.

Steve
05-04-2011, 05:12 PM
Welcome to our forum!

I had a different company for a few years but, employees are more of a liabilty than asset.

What kind of business did you run in the past and how do you feel that experience has helped you with your lawn care business?

Artistic Impressions
05-06-2011, 06:45 AM
I had a body jewelry company and also a tattoo/piercing studio. Not sure how either helped me with my landscaping company other than from the design of hardscapes and beds. However where I live there is not much demand for "big" projects. I see creative, they see too much money.

Steve
05-06-2011, 01:50 PM
That sounds very interesting! I bet you can really create some amazing landscape designs!