PDA

View Full Version : Your opinions!

CHEESE2009
04-29-2011, 11:21 PM
I redid my blog...

here (http://breezelawnservice.ca/blog/?p=220)

It's a thorough (short read) introduction to my business and myself and I'd like for you guys to give me your thoughts!!!

In return, I'd love to learn more about you guys! I like everyone in this forum, but I have yet to understand where you are all coming from! Let's hear it!

And for those who don't know... Steve is a robot... :eek:

Just kidding! Without Steve we wouldn't have this wonderful support-filled forum!

Steve
04-30-2011, 12:40 PM
Scott,

I love your creativity. As I was checking out your blog, I was thinking about what is the best way to utilize a blog to help bring in customers? Should blogs attached to business sites be only about business or is there room for fun stories? For life stories? And can those kind of blogs help attract a dedicated following?

CHEESE2009
04-30-2011, 03:22 PM
Scott,

I love your creativity. As I was checking out your blog, I was thinking about what is the best way to utilize a blog to help bring in customers? Should blogs attached to business sites be only about business or is there room for fun stories? For life stories? And can those kind of blogs help attract a dedicated following?

Well I wrote on the forum awhile ago how it should always generally be about your business, as no one cares what you really have to say about yourself.

Though, considering how I'm really involved with my customers and they tend to enjoy hanging out with me lol, I think I can give them a little info about myself along the way. I just want them to feel comfortable, let them know my humor, etc.

When I continue "blogging" It'll mostly be about updates/info within the business. The post I had wrote is a simple introduction I suppose.

Steve
05-01-2011, 11:21 AM
Although, you do have an exciting life and writing about that could bring many readers back to see what you are up to.