PDA

View Full Version : Flyer/Postcard question

shadrach
04-27-2011, 09:35 PM
I am using postcards like flyers for marketing and plan on hitting places multiple times. What amount of time should there be in between trips?

Steve
04-28-2011, 12:13 PM
How many times do you plan on repeating your flyer distribution to these addresses?

shadrach
04-28-2011, 06:49 PM
Thats the part I am trying to decide - I am thinking monthly until September. trying to pick up more mowing customers but also trying to set up fall services (aerating & seeding) I have hit about 6500 houses twice & another 2000 once.
just wondering at what point does it go from being helpful to being annoying?

Steve
04-29-2011, 12:08 PM
We have seen quite a few discussions on this topic here and what I think the general consensus is, is that it takes 6 or 7 impressions before a consumer will start to remember your business. So if you hit their homes once a month for the season, I don't think that would be over doing it.

Does that help?

mattb7771
04-30-2011, 08:30 PM
ahh feeling good having my first beer of the night and i have sun off i have had very good luck working weekends i find alot of people will come and chat and ask about their propreties and what your doing last sat i got two spring cleanups and afew aerations and this weekend a power rake aeration and wrote up afew estimates

Steve
05-01-2011, 12:26 PM
Matt, throughout the season, how often will you visit the same locations to try and get the homeowner to sign up with you?