PDA

View Full Version : Who I am and Why I'm here

abbot
04-27-2011, 08:45 AM
Hello everyone. My name is Mitch Howard.

I was on this forum a while ago and found it very helpful. I took a lot away from the forum and started my own small part time lawn care business with my brother. We live in northern Michigan so the summers are short. However the fall and winter seasons left us with quite a bit of potential work.

Long story short...we ended up having a pretty successful run with our little business and was making decent money for being in high school still. We felt good about ourselves that despite our age, our customers were loyal, and happy with our work. Things have changed a little bit now and due to very busy schedules we were no longer able to keep up with the work. Our customers were very understanding due to our appropriate reasoning.

Now, why I'm here... My dad and I are currently setting up a Digital Printing business as we speak. Digital Printing is also referred to as Ink Jet Printing. Basically taking digital images from a computer and printing them onto print-compatible fabrics such as, t shirts, sweatshirts, and other mild-light clothing.
We are also printing business cards, business card magnets, flyers, brochures/pamphlets and the list goes on.

Please don't get me wrong. I'm not here to pad my wallet and advertise myself. I'm returning because I remembered when I was here before there was somewhat of a demand for these types of promotional items. The problem that I found with my business was....they wanted to charge me WAY too much just to print my logo on 5 t shirts!

So basically to sum it all up, I am here to work with everyone and reach a hand out. Not to sell myself. I respect everyone on this forum and how helpful it was to me. In return, I would like to offer all my services to the members of this forum without "nickel and diming" them to death.

If I am approved/allowed, I will later post a "grand opening post" and give a better rundown in the "services" section. I will also be snooping around the marketing, business talk sections.

Anyway, thank you for reading my long biography lol. Nice to be here!

Regards,

Mitch

Steve
04-27-2011, 12:41 PM
Hi Mitch,

I look forwards to seeing more about your new business and some of the products you are making!

abbot
04-28-2011, 08:29 AM
Hi Mitch,

I look forwards to seeing more about your new business and some of the products you are making!

Sure thing Steve. I will definitely keep everyone updated!

abbot
05-04-2011, 08:38 AM
Dont mean to bump but here is the link.

http://www.gopherforum.com/showthread.php?t=14202

Steve
05-04-2011, 04:29 PM
I got it and just responded to your other post.