PDA

View Full Version : check out the herd of Deer(s) in my lawn

B-2 Lawncare
04-24-2011, 08:08 PM
Everything from the 3320 to the WE85 lined up and lookin' pretty ...

Hedgemaster
04-24-2011, 11:03 PM
Sweet.

That's slightly more impressive than the lineup of ratty-assed push mowers I posted yesterday.

;)

B-2 Lawncare
04-25-2011, 08:24 AM
Sweet.

That's slightly more impressive than the lineup of ratty-assed push mowers I posted yesterday.

;)

There is nothing wrong with your push mowers.(I have a lawn Boy not in the pic) I need the felxability of the tractors throughout the season. I look at it like this, I want to be able to work my equipment all year long. Whether I am using the loader on the 3320 to move rock for landscaping or just plowing my pumpkin patch. All but the push mower and the last tractor I use to push snow.
Enjoy the Video below of me plowing my pumpkin patch:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ym5o2gAb3fk

Steve
04-25-2011, 10:44 AM
That is very neat! Can you tell us about that plow? Is there a reason why it's not wider?

B-2 Lawncare
04-25-2011, 07:52 PM
That is very neat! Can you tell us about that plow? Is there a reason why it's not wider?

Because i can justifye the cost of let say a three bottom plow for that small of an area,and I can put that plow on the 2305 and plow some smaller plots in back yards.

Steve
04-26-2011, 09:50 AM
Oh very interesting!

Do you have one tractor that you use most of the time, more than others? If so which one and why is it used more?

Do you have a recommendation to other members as to which tractor they should get started with?