PDA

View Full Version : real estate

perry lawncare
04-24-2011, 04:07 PM
what do u guys think about goin to realestate places and trying to get forclosed houses and properties to take of

Tom53
04-24-2011, 10:43 PM
few real estate agencys in any local market handle such things as foreclosed property. Most are handled by large corporations who hire other large companies to find sub contractors that they call vendors for what they call "property preservation". google that and you will find a lot of info on it. I avoid it because there is not enough of that kind of business in my local area and it would not warrant the expenses required to become a property preservation sub contractor. They want so much more than just lawn mowing. most companys will want people who can do plumbing, electrical, repair and replace windows and doors, and board them up in certain circumstances. And they will require a ton of insurance etc.... Some are handy enough to handle all of that. I am not. Good luck if you try it. Most want the work done cheap, and fast, and require computer or faxed reports and photos of before and after and if they or their customers are not satisfied or if not completed within the short time allowed, you will not get paid unless you return and re-do all the work at your own expense and if that happens you will even be paid less than original because it was late.

JMADEWELL09
04-26-2011, 09:02 PM
I work for a vendor/ contractor and its been very good thing to do getting pay is slow but i make very good money we do the mowings, lock changes, janitorials, trash outs and boarding up winodows and other stuff. Just this month he gave us 200 yards. he got over 600 yards this month. He been keeping us busy we also work for another contractor but they only have like 5 yards. in our area 1 out of 4 houses are in foreclosure we never did any foreclosers till last august and now like 80% of our work is foreclosure work.

elrascal
04-27-2011, 12:40 AM
I work for a vendor/ contractor and its been very good thing to do getting pay is slow but i make very good money we do the mowings, lock changes, janitorials, trash outs and boarding up winodows and other stuff. Just this month he gave us 200 yards. he got over 600 yards this month. He been keeping us busy we also work for another contractor but they only have like 5 yards. in our area 1 out of 4 houses are in foreclosure we never did any foreclosers till last august and now like 80% of our work is foreclosure work.

Wow that sounds like a great amount of business coming your way. Good stuff mate.

Ducke
04-27-2011, 07:36 AM
I have managed to hook up with Two Agents so far once the weather get better I hope to see some lawns from them, I live in a large Military Town so these guys get a lot of empty homes to sell.

Graham