PDA

View Full Version : Google Ad Words?

PETER34209
04-23-2011, 08:28 PM
Has anyone used google ad words and if so how has it worked for you, and do you think its worth spending the money on?

MountainViewGreenskeeper
04-23-2011, 10:44 PM
Has anyone used google ad words and if so how has it worked for you, and do you think its worth spending the money on?

I used it for our fall overseeding advertisment. It worked alright. I'm all for the client finding you not me looking for them as much.

I dont think I would use it for consistent long term advertisment. Just guerrilla marketing durning peak times i.e. spring clean ups, overseeding, etc.

Steve
04-24-2011, 10:40 AM
There have been a bunch of posts about adwords on here if you'd like to do a quick search for them.

If you experiment with using it, let us know your review of it.

elrascal
04-27-2011, 01:56 AM

adwords can work really well if you know what you are doing. You can lose your shirt if you don't do it right though

swstout
04-29-2011, 11:47 PM
adwords can work really well if you know what you are doing. You can lose your shirt if you don't do it right though

I use Google adwords. Check what you bid on! "Lawn Care" will cost you about $9.00 per hit. I pay $0.02 per hit for "Organic Lawn Care".

Steve

Steve
04-30-2011, 01:34 PM
Do you find there are enough people searching out organic lawn care to make it a worthwhile term over lawn care?