justin_time
04-19-2011, 10:33 AM
Here's a sample of my pictures

http://www.facebook.com/JustinTimeYardServices

or

http://photobucket.com/jitysequip

CHEESE2009
04-19-2011, 12:24 PM
Those are fantastic shots Justin! - in my kind style too!

In some of them I can't tell if he used a fishbowl or wideangle lense (or both).
Awesome perspectives too.

I'm unsure if he used filters, or did some tweaking in an editor.

Great stuff!

http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll280/jitys/Equipment%20Photo%20Shoot%20-%20April%2018%202001/_DSC7174.jpg
My favorite ^

If you are looking for criticism, do it on green grass next time! LOL, I'm kidding.

Very sexy stuff.

TIPS!

Use a picture as your website background!

I'm getting some shots done mid season with me over green screen so i can remove the background, It's so I can poke out from behind my website lmao. (and replace the picture of grass)

At least then I'll be in better shape than now, and tanned. Probably well rested and shaved... Nah, the beard will stay...

justin_time
04-19-2011, 01:14 PM
Those are fantastic shots Justin! - in my kind style too!

In some of them I can't tell if he used a fishbowl or wideangle lense (or both).
Awesome perspectives too.

I'm unsure if he used filters, or did some tweaking in an editor.

Great stuff!

http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll280/jitys/Equipment%20Photo%20Shoot%20-%20April%2018%202001/_DSC7174.jpg
My favorite ^

If you are looking for criticism, do it on green grass next time! LOL, I'm kidding.

Very sexy stuff.

TIPS!

Use a picture as your website background!

I'm getting some shots done mid season with me over green screen so i can remove the background, It's so I can poke out from behind my website lmao. (and replace the picture of grass)

At least then I'll be in better shape than now, and tanned. Probably well rested and shaved... Nah, the beard will stay...

He used both ! Wide angle and regular lenses...

He had like 4 different lights on the equipment and he had a powerful one shinning on me. The magic of Photoshop ! lol

I know, there's no green grass right now, you can even see bits of snow in some of the picture. Wanted to get this done for the newspaper article that's out in May

brian'slawncare
04-19-2011, 02:54 PM
very good! however, in one of the pics, it is VERY obvious he distorted it...

But I Like the idea, never thought of a photo shoot w/ equipment...

Ducke
04-19-2011, 04:33 PM
Very nice
You have just taken Lawn care to the next step
We all now must have a professional Portfolio.:D

justin_time
04-19-2011, 04:44 PM
Very nice
You have just taken Lawn care to the next step
We all now must have a professional Portfolio.:D

I can only imagine having a nice photo album from everybody from the Forum, that would be awesome ! :D

cleancutlawncare5382
04-19-2011, 04:58 PM
Nice work Justin.
Talk about setting the bar.

justin_time
04-19-2011, 06:07 PM
Nice work Justin.
Talk about setting the bar.

Thanks ! My Just in Time Facebook page is just being swamped of comments ! People like it. I have 1 picture of them is going in the paper !

Steve
04-19-2011, 07:58 PM
Justin, are you going to use those pictures in your marketing? That picture would make for a great postcard!

Was this professionally done? It certainly looks it!

justin_time
04-19-2011, 08:08 PM
Justin, are you going to use those pictures in your marketing? That picture would make for a great postcard!

Was this professionally done? It certainly looks it!

I'm considering getting some more done when the grass is greener.

I had a photographer come and make me some shoots for me.

That spot we took was at the local park here in town.

Hedgemaster
04-19-2011, 08:46 PM
Awesome.

As a graphic designer, I have to tell you that I would have killed to have images like that to work my magic on when I was working for clients. Some of the crap I was given looked absolutely HORRIBLE, and they expected me to "click something" and make it all better.

Good stuff!

bruces
04-20-2011, 09:26 AM
these pictures desperatly need a scantily clad hottie !

justin_time
04-20-2011, 09:48 AM
these pictures desperatly need a scantily clad hottie !

Maybe I will find my hottie since my phone number is directly on my signs.. who knows ! I may get lucky lol

justin_time
11-15-2011, 01:17 PM
Going to need a new photoshoot with the new Chev :D

Steve
11-16-2011, 11:20 AM
When are you gonna do that? The pictures looked amazing and would make for great marketing material.

justin_time
11-16-2011, 11:58 AM
When are you gonna do that? The pictures looked amazing and would make for great marketing material.

I will have to wait until Spring now because I have winterized my equipment for the winter and I doubt I will take them out to go take a picture. I will post my pictures when I have lettering on my truck and the whole bit