PDA

View Full Version : Scag Walk Behinds

GREENER CUT LAWNCARE LLC.
04-18-2011, 12:35 PM
I recently purchased a 48" scag walk behind on 3/15/11. Mower was to be in by 4/10/11. When i called the dealer on the 10th i was told that there was a back order on the motors for that mower and it will take another week or two to come in. This is a pro dealer so i don't feel i was ripped off. I would just like to know if what he says is true or is he giving me BS. because he forgot to put the order in. Has anyone else incurred this problem with order on scag walk behinds?

wandfsmall
04-18-2011, 01:06 PM
I recently purchased a 48" scag walk behind on 3/15/11. Mower was to be in by 4/10/11. When i called the dealer on the 10th i was told that there was a back order on the motors for that mower and it will take another week or two to come in. This is a pro dealer so i don't feel i was ripped off. I would just like to know if what he says is true or is he giving me BS. because he forgot to put the order in. Has anyone else incurred this problem with order on scag walk behinds?

Scag goes threw a distributor network, so even if nobody else is having this problem it would not indicate that the dealer you are dealing with is not. His Distributor could be your problem.