PDA

View Full Version : Uniforms, Promotional Items, Etc.....

CanadayLandscaping
04-14-2011, 08:26 PM
Hey guys, I have just done business with a great company. I wanted to get some hats, t-shirts and polo shirts with my logo. I am just starting out, so I was reluctant to pay the huge set up fees to get my shirts printed. I saw the ad on the internet for new customers, a embroidered polo for $2.95. I tried it, it turned out awesome! I started saving money to get all the shirts I wanted, and I received an email for embroidered hats, $2.95 for one each additional was $6.95 plus free shipping... Again, quality was awesome! They send emails out all the time with specials. I just highly recommend this company.

http://www.queensboro.com

Tom53
04-15-2011, 07:41 AM
Can you show us a pic of the shirt?

CanadayLandscaping
04-15-2011, 08:01 PM
I sure will, as soon as my wife gets home with the camera, i will post.

Blue Bird Lawn Care
04-22-2011, 02:13 AM
Any pics yet?
Thanks.:D

CheapNEasy
04-22-2011, 07:21 AM
Attached are some, decent quality pictures of some of the products I have purchased from Queensboro...

Pictures dont do these shirts justice, you need to SEE them for yourself!

Steve
04-22-2011, 11:37 AM
I like the shirt! Especially the color. It really stands out!

I also like that mini dozer! Never seen one like that before. How do you like using it?

CheapNEasy
04-22-2011, 04:39 PM
Haha, yeah the mini dozer is cool... $1200. You cant not buy a toy for that price.

Its actually very functional too... and grips like a beast for its size.

Havent taken it on a job site, but its a nice conversation piece. ;-)

CanadayLandscaping
04-22-2011, 08:44 PM
Hey, sorry guys about taking so long to post pictures, had a few issues on the home front. I have a picture here of my hat, and my shirts (front and back). Shirt is wrinkled, I forgot I threw them in the dryer. LOL

That hat is embroidered, and the shirts are digitally printed. I did the layout on my computer, uploaded it to them for free. I really like this company. I am think at the end of the year, getting some Mugs or something made and giving to current, contract customers. Something they may use, and keep me in mind for next season.

CanadayLandscaping
05-10-2011, 08:35 PM
Just curious if anyone has used them since I first posted, and what they thought of the quality.

On a side note, I was thinking that I should have some promotional or thankyou type items. I was thinking about giving each one of the clients I serve something like a mug or something of the sort. Does anyone think that is a good idea? Or does that just seem like a waste of money?

If you haven't checked them out yet, I think they are great and plan on getting all my uniforms from them!

Steve
05-11-2011, 03:05 PM
I really like the shirt and hat. What kind of pants do you wear along with that?

Also have you noticed any difference when you interact with your customers or the public when you are in a uniform? Do you feel it has brought you more work?

On a side note, I was thinking that I should have some promotional or thankyou type items. I was thinking about giving each one of the clients I serve something like a mug or something of the sort. Does anyone think that is a good idea? Or does that just seem like a waste of money?

Have you considered something like a potted plant? Maybe indoor, or outdoor? You could probably get them cheap and people love flowers/plants.

CanadayLandscaping
05-11-2011, 10:02 PM
I really like the shirt and hat. What kind of pants do you wear along with that?

Also have you noticed any difference when you interact with your customers or the public when you are in a uniform? Do you feel it has brought you more work?

I keep it simple with the uniform. When I am working on a clients house, I have the t-shirt and jeans along with the hat. Now I don't have it pictured, but I have a polo shirt that I wear with khaki's when I give an estimate. I do notice a difference when I interact with customers, it may just be the fact that it gives me more self confidence.

Have you considered something like a potted plant? Maybe indoor, or outdoor? You could probably get them cheap and people love flowers/plants.

I will have to look into the plant idea, that may work out very well.

CanadayLandscaping
01-09-2012, 02:05 AM
Just curious if anyone else is as pleased with their products as I am. I am hoping to order in some new hats to give out to customers possibly. If you haven't checked out these guys for your uniform needs, check them out!

http://www.queensboro.com

patrick6411
11-20-2012, 09:00 AM
I will try them out next month. I deal with a lot of the older crowd and think I will go with the hats. Some of them go to the local VFW. Maybe others will see them wearing our hat and ask them about our service. If they are cheap enough but nice I will give them to every one of my monthly service subscribers.