PDA

View Full Version : Honda HRC216HXA

afpettijohns
04-13-2011, 01:20 AM
I am so excited to try out my new Honda, HRC2163HXA I am so happy with what I know so far. I was able to run it on the driveway and it kept up with me at high speed, (i'm a hustle kinda guy, I walk fast). I am looking forword to it's performance and more to the point it's longevity.

That I can walk away from it and remove a golf ball from my path without restarting it is cool, most engine wear is due to starting. That I mulch every one of my lawns the twin blade is going to serve me so well, though I need to learn how to sharpen i properly is okay with me. Okay, it is heavy, I need my ramps again at 122/127lbs is a lift.

The features are great but it's the quality Honda is trying to inspire in it's commercial consumers that really hit home. I like a warranty and if Toyota built a commercial mower? Honda would be my second bet. Sorry for the USA built lovers but if Harley was as well made as a Kawi?, I would buy a Harley!

By the way! I bought it for $1100 out the door, including tax from Anaheim Lawn mower shop on east st in anaheim. ask me for more info, they really do take care of the commercial landscaper. Every deal was a good one.

Steve
04-13-2011, 12:05 PM
I am happy to hear you are liking your new mower!

Shark1611
08-28-2011, 11:03 AM
I am so excited to try out my new Honda, HRC2163HXA I am so happy with what I know so far. I was able to run it on the driveway and it kept up with me at high speed, (i'm a hustle kinda guy, I walk fast). I am looking forword to it's performance and more to the point it's longevity.

That I can walk away from it and remove a golf ball from my path without restarting it is cool, most engine wear is due to starting. That I mulch every one of my lawns the twin blade is going to serve me so well, though I need to learn how to sharpen i properly is okay with me. Okay, it is heavy, I need my ramps again at 122/127lbs is a lift.

The features are great but it's the quality Honda is trying to inspire in it's commercial consumers that really hit home. I like a warranty and if Toyota built a commercial mower? Honda would be my second bet. Sorry for the USA built lovers but if Harley was as well made as a Kawi?, I would buy a Harley!

By the way! I bought it for $1100 out the door, including tax from Anaheim Lawn mower shop on east st in anaheim. ask me for more info, they really do take care of the commercial landscaper. Every deal was a good one.

How are you liking this mowner now?

Cato
08-29-2011, 04:36 AM
I bought this mower a month ago and love it too. I'm not a pro, just a homeowner that appreciates good tools. Everything about this mower is quality; that explains the weight. It's a good thing it is self propelled! It's a good looking mower too. It reminds me of the new Honda Pilots for some reason. The only downside are the plastic wheels. I'll never break them, but steel wheels would have been nice for the price.

Yard Elements
08-31-2011, 01:22 AM
My dealer is pushing the new Toro with the Kawi. He says he doesn't work on them and they are easier to work on then a honda. Just what he said

wandfsmall
08-31-2011, 09:56 AM
My dealer is pushing the new Toro with the Kawi. He says he doesn't work on them and they are easier to work on then a honda. Just what he said

you might want to find out if he is honda, if not he is not able to get honda parts he would recommend kaw engines. As to what is better I personally like the honda but the kaw engine is trouble free as well.

Shark1611
09-01-2011, 12:56 AM
you might want to find out if he is honda, if not he is not able to get honda parts he would recommend kaw engines. As to what is better I personally like the honda but the kaw engine is trouble free as well.

Thank you so much for your input. Well my Deer broke down, I had a big job that had to be done today so I bought me an Exmark with the Honda engine on it. This thing kick tail. The Honda dealer did not have a commercial in stock.

Thanks again!!