PDA

View Full Version : Need Customer Log Sheet! Please Help!

smoaky36
04-12-2011, 08:59 PM
Hello, I own a landscaping/Lawn Care company. Can somebody please attach a customer log sheet or something where everytime I go to a property I write down the date, time, etc... every week.

Paineless Creations
04-12-2011, 10:17 PM
Hello, I own a landscaping/Lawn Care company. Can somebody please attach a customer log sheet or something where everytime I go to a property I write down the date, time, etc... every week.

Hmm that would be good to have let me know if you find something

wellbiz
04-13-2011, 06:22 AM

I use a standard file folder. I just write on the front the date, time and task performed. In side is a map to the property and the customer contact information. This year I am going to color code them for the day of the week that I service there property. Makes invoicing easy too.

I tried a seperate form, but I would either forget it or it would get damaged or lost. I suppose if you put it in a binder that might help.

jymie
04-13-2011, 09:54 AM

Have you tried the Gopher Software (http://www.gophersoftware.com/?ref=forum)? It has a 30 days trial before you buy it and it does the scheduling for you, run sheets, invoicing, and it can do customer printouts of services that you have done for them.

bdlawncare
04-13-2011, 08:34 PM
here is one i made in excel it is what i use everyday to keep up with cust info plust miliage and time

afpettijohns
04-13-2011, 11:15 PM
I use outlook as a scheduler and if you print the day it leaves plenty of space in each schedule for notes. Still trying to integrate an invoice database to the scheduler, in the works. I take notes, conversations and times, milage and such back home and put them in customer notes in my contacts and review them before every job. You have to export from Outlook and Import to Google to get those notes updated to your Android phone. Yeah, technology is serving me well.