PDA

View Full Version : Oh My God!

CHEESE2009
04-11-2011, 06:09 PM
I am so fricken' ANGRY!!!!

I had to print my invoices today, so I went to "Staples".

As I started to hand them out, I noticed they were the wrong sheet.
My mistake, I'll just print the correct sheet this time.

I sped back to Staples and you know what the princess said?

"We can't print for you right now, you can come back at around 9pm"

Facts
*I wasn't gone for more than 10 minutes (my first property was only a block away)

*It took the lady no more than 3 minutes to grab my previous paper, put it in the machine and copy/print the god damn thing.

*The place was still empty (10:30AM)!

*They were just standing around doing jack all!

I even told red faced cow all of the above, and she then said,
"Well, I'm going on my break now so there is nothing I can do"

The other staff didn't bother to step in and do the right thing either, they just leaned against the equipment waiting for their shift to end.

////////////////////

The store opens at 10AM, WHO THE HELL GOES ON BREAK AT 10:30AM!!

WHO THE HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL DOES THAT?!?!?!?!?!

stevef1201
04-11-2011, 06:48 PM
I feel for you brother. I take NOTHING to Staples. I use a local printer, who cares about what he does, and cares about getting repeat customers like me. He has changed a few things for me when I have taken stuff in, he said 'I think this might look better" or"This might work better", he is usually right.

CHEESE2009
04-11-2011, 07:20 PM
The good news is I'm going to partner up with a guy and his wife who do window work to distribute flyers. (They are great customers of mine).

We're using my routes, as they have every street in the damn city plus more. It's fail-proof as you cannot get lost. I spent an entire winter of 08' creating it, writing down every street in all of my area and organizing it.
It's worth about 1 Million dollars.... lol:D

We're going to split up our flyers and hand both out at the same time working opposite ends of the route.

I might even create a new version of my flyer just for this awesome plan.

Steve
04-12-2011, 01:11 PM
Scott that sounds like a great plan!

How will you split up the ad space on the flyer? Are you going to put their ad on one side and yours on another?

iCutGrass
04-14-2011, 01:06 AM
"Look Honey, Can you please do me a big favor? I got my print order just few minutes ago from your business and started out handing them out down the street. I suddently found out there's a big error! I understand you are very busy, but can you redo this for me right now? The last lady did it for me and it only took a few minutes. If you could, I'm sure your manager would appreciate me giving you a good word and I would be most grateful."

CHEESE2009
04-14-2011, 10:16 PM
"Look Honey, Can you please do me a big favor? I got my print order just few minutes ago from your business and started out handing them out down the street. I suddently found out there's a big error! I understand you are very busy, but can you redo this for me right now? The last lady did it for me and it only took a few minutes. If you could, I'm sure your manager would appreciate me giving you a good word and I would be most grateful."

I'm sorry, we are currently backed up with pre-orders which need to be done. You can come back around 9PM to submit what you need printed. We will have it ready for you around 3PM tomorrow. I am going on my break now, even though we just opened a few minutes ago. My co-worker will be glad to tell you she's busy leaning on the copier, have a nice day!

Oh, just so you know we aren't slacking off - we work within our minds, our bodies just host our special powers. In fact, I have no idea why I bother showing up to work!

justin_time
04-14-2011, 10:24 PM
I'm sorry, we are currently backed up with pre-orders which need to be done. You can come back around 9PM to submit what you need printed. We will have it ready for you around 3PM tomorrow. I am going on my break now, even though we just opened a few minutes ago. My co-worker will be glad to tell you she's busy leaning on the copier, have a nice day!

Oh, just so you know we aren't slacking off - we work within our minds, our bodies just host our special powers. In fact, I have no idea why I bother showing up to work!

I got my flyers submitted at my Staples and i didn't have any problem like that.... hmm i wonder

CHEESE2009
04-15-2011, 09:35 AM
I got my flyers submitted at my Staples and i didn't have any problem like that.... hmm i wonder

A lot of teenage girls in my area have this problem with bringing their personal lives to the workplace, while keeping a very strong image of self importance over others. Give them a work shirt and they'll knock over the Queen of England.