PDA

View Full Version : Youd be amazed... Ad words secrets.

MAKLawnCutter
04-03-2011, 05:43 PM
I did some research and found out that a majority (60%+) of people that EAT OUT, usually dont do their own property maintenance.

I decided to use my ad words to find out if it was REALLY true. I added some FOODs that i go out and pick up and bring home, or order in... PIZZA and CHINESE.

My ad words have been INSANE for the past two weeks now (almost out of my free 115$ from google).

On the 30th before i left for PA i added "Pizza" - "Chinese Food" and "Mexican Food". I have had one click each off of Chinese Food and Mexican Food, i have had 9 clicks off of PIZZA.

You maybe looking at this and thinking "His bounce rate is nuts!" I thought it would be to, I have a bounce rate of less than 30% right now. I also got two calls from my ad words that will more than pay for their 2.26$ per click.

I also run multiple ads for the areas i want to concentrate on! Running more than ONE ad for an area takes away room for your competitors to be in (i run two different ads to take up two of 5 spaces).

Matt

Steve
04-04-2011, 10:36 AM
Matt,

That is very interesting!

How did you find out about that connection between eating out and lawn care? Do you find it to be an accurate source?

I decided to use my ad words to find out if it was REALLY true. I added some FOODs that i go out and pick up and bring home, or order in... PIZZA and CHINESE.

What's your take now on if this is true or not?

You maybe looking at this and thinking "His bounce rate is nuts!" I thought it would be to, I have a bounce rate of less than 30% right now. I also got two calls from my ad words that will more than pay for their 2.26$ per click.

First off, what is a bounce rate and how does knowing that effect your ad testing?