PDA

View Full Version : Top Ten UnitedEnvironment Stories of 06

UnitedEnvironment.com
01-26-2007, 07:15 PM
hey guys, I thought you might be interested in some of these stories. Some will involve the Landscaper. check out on the site
www.unitedenvironment.com
the top 10 stories of 2006
coming in at #10
http://www.unitedenvironment.com/topten2006.htm

let me know what you guys think

Steve
01-27-2007, 06:40 AM
Congratulations!

Any new updates you can share with us about your movie and your future episodes of The Landscaper?

UnitedEnvironment.com
01-27-2007, 10:05 AM
We actually have two other episodes of A healthy Landscaper complete, however they are on DVD and there if a formatting error on the disc. We cannot get them on our software. However, The studio can, Were meeting with them February 6th, and I intend on bringing the DVD with me.

As far as future episodes go, We have officially signed Dan Wills to host the show for the new season of episodes. Dan is actually Mike Wills father, our editor who passed away last october.
Dan is in his late 40s, and had operated his own lawn care business almost 20 years ago. However when Mike began showing signs of dicline he decided to take a great job as head of the township DPW. 3 months before Mike passed away he made a decision to retire from the town and take care of his son full time. SInce his death he has been restless and seeking a new adventure.
Dan will be hosting the Landscaper from this point on, which works much better for us as a selling tool anyway. We were turned down by Techo Bloc due to our age, so with someone much older at the helm, the show has a much better shot at gaining a large audience.
Since I will not be available to Landscape all that much from this point on, He is also becoming my partner for Environmental Design & Management. I will handle the papaerwork, while he runs the show, with my help from time to time.
I will be concentrating on film. Ratred: The Following is really moving along. We are still in the investment phase, however we are working on attaching some really great talent to the project. Funding is the hardest part of getting a movie made. We are faring well thus far. We are hoping to have obtained all the funds to make the movie by summer.
Some names we have attached to the project are:
Henry Ian Cusick
James Denton
Dane Cook
Adam West
and possibly Jessica Alba, but she may be too pricey

Steve
01-27-2007, 11:50 AM
Great stuff!

What kind of topics do you see future episodes of the Landscaper covering?