PDA

View Full Version : Hi my name is Sumalee

sumaleen
03-29-2011, 09:20 PM
I'm taking this Lawn Business School to learn more about the family business. Although I don't go out and do lawns I do need to know a lot of the things that go on behind the scenes of the business. I have already started the school and have already found the things I have learned helpful.

afpettijohns
03-30-2011, 12:42 PM
This is great, this forum is giving my girl Sumalee a chance to gain knowledge of what I do and be a part of my business. I think it's a great idea to involve loved ones in your ventures. A big upside is when I get home and tell stories of the day, she can follow along and be involved.

Thanks again Gopher Forum and I love you baby!

Steve
03-31-2011, 10:39 AM
I am glad to see it being helpful. As you look ahead, do you have big plans for the business that you would like to implement? Is there a part of the business you find yourself really fascinated by?

afpettijohns
04-02-2011, 01:26 AM
I am glad to see it being helpful. As you look ahead, do you have big plans for the business that you would like to implement? Is there a part of the business you find yourself really fascinated by?

I have a small family, my girl Sumalee (Blackie) Nannha and my brother are about it. I want to provide for them but won't put my business in front of them. Sounds weird in todays terms and it may be my ruin. But, with this business, I could go to any house and ask for $10 to mow there lawn and pay for gas and camping grounds. We could be gypsies, living the life.

I want more for them and work very hard at giving it to them, I have a two pronged assault in this industry and plan on posting it soon. It involves the two apposing forces of our business: Quality and Quantity! Find a way to combine them and you have gold! Busy Busy Busy, so someone remind me! lol Don't worry, I have a good memory.

Steve
04-03-2011, 11:04 AM
I have a two pronged assault in this industry and plan on posting it soon.

I am looking forwards to hearing more about it!

afpettijohns
04-04-2011, 02:16 AM
Just posted a rough idea in Starting a Lawn Care Business section.