PDA

View Full Version : Help!!!

Mattcrump
03-28-2011, 04:38 PM
Okay so in the past few weeks my partner and I have gone from about ten residential accounts to more like 35 all from word of mouth basically. We have not spent any money advertising besides our tshirts that people bought from us and we profited on. Our problem now is that we are having trouble keeping track of who's yard we need to cut and when and how much we agreed to cut it for etc.... Does anybody have a good software that is designed to help us keep all of this stuff organized?

Any tips on how we can generate a schedule and stay on top of it? I am also in need of good suggestions as far as scheduling my equipment maintenance. How often should I service everything?

Thanks!

The Cleaning Doctor
03-28-2011, 07:27 PM
Okay so in the past few weeks my partner and I have gone from about ten residential accounts to more like 35 all from word of mouth basically. We have not spent any money advertising besides our tshirts that people bought from us and we profited on. Our problem now is that we are having trouble keeping track of who's yard we need to cut and when and how much we agreed to cut it for etc.... Does anybody have a good software that is designed to help us keep all of this stuff organized?

Any tips on how we can generate a schedule and stay on top of it? I am also in need of good suggestions as far as scheduling my equipment maintenance. How often should I service everything?

Thanks!

This should do it for you..... http://www.gophersoftware.com/?ref=forum

jymie
03-28-2011, 08:55 PM
I use the Gopher software, keeps me in sync. You'll find it to be able to do what you need.

ToastedToad
03-28-2011, 09:26 PM
Another vote for Gopher.

Mattcrump
03-28-2011, 09:30 PM
Awesome! I was kind of waiting for that answer but just wanted a few opinions. Anybody know if its MAC compatible?

Steve
03-29-2011, 01:34 PM
Hi Matt,

It's designed for use on a pc platform. Although I do believe apple may have an emulator that allows you to operate pc software. There is a 30 day trial so you can experiment with this.