PDA

View Full Version : Hey everyone I need some help

clandscaping44
03-27-2011, 01:35 PM
Hope everyone is doing well. In NY, spring is here and im trying to get about 10 lawn accounts. Right now my lawn accounts from last season dropped me i dont know the exact reasons... I'm trying everything discount lawn prices, and door to door marketing. I dont have a substantial amount of money to spend on marketing. DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY ADVICE, TIPS TO GIVE ME? What would you suggest I do from this point on, to Get Lawn ACCOUNTS

Liberty Landscaping LLC
03-27-2011, 06:35 PM
To Maximize your income and decrease your expenses get something to pass out in say a 6 block radius of 5 of your highest volume areas. Try and get present companies neighbors. That will save you in gas and not have you driving all over for one lawn here and two there. That's how I save time and market my business the most inexpensive way. Mind you I do it part time and if their are a bunch of houses on one street it helps me by saving me gas as well as time by using one piece of equipment on 6 houses before loading it back up. I think you get the idea. Good luck. Lawn Signs might help too! Especially if you have a few made and put them on your higher volume customer's houses.

jymie
03-27-2011, 09:02 PM
Where are you located?

clandscaping44
03-28-2011, 02:37 PM
Im located in ronkonkoma near sachem north

clandscaping44
03-28-2011, 03:54 PM
Im on lond island. And what type of marketing do you think i should use for your suggestion???

jymie
03-28-2011, 07:10 PM
Since you have no vehicle, your focus should no doubt be in the neighborhoods that surround your home. Go door to door, tell people what your doing, say I can mow your lawn every week for $$ & tell them to let you show them how well that their lawn will look after you service it. If they like the way it looks to hire you for the year. Make sure to give everyone a business card, even the ones that say no, they may want to see what you do for a neighbor first.

clandscaping44
04-03-2011, 07:24 PM
that sounds like a good idea... should i be sending out flyers also, im also looking around for best prices on door hangers do u think this is also a good idea???? Are you located in NY???

Steve
04-04-2011, 10:38 AM
Flyers, door hangers, or even business cards, as long as you are getting out there and meeting people in your area, you will benefit from these new connections. Especially when you leave something with the potential customer for them to contact you in the future.

Keep us posted on how it all goes.

clandscaping44
04-09-2011, 07:41 AM
Would you happen to know where online I can get door hangers at a reasonable price? the most I can spend is maybe 30 or 45 dollars at maximum

Steve
04-09-2011, 12:33 PM
Check out vistaprint.com or there are others that are listed on here too from other members.

ProGreen
04-26-2011, 01:41 PM
Zazzle.com is a really cool site too. User friendly and you can edit just about any of their designs. Just ordered some business cards and I got my shirts in about a month ago. Really fast and easy service. Also promo codes can be found on Google for free shipping, discounts etc.