PDA

View Full Version : A Friendly Gesture?

Paineless Creations
03-24-2011, 09:36 PM
Since I found Gopher Forum, I feel like I’ve met a lot of new friends here-I don’t see you as enemies just because you have a lawn care business. Well, I also ride motorcycle and the other day I was thinking about the “wave”-if you ride, you know what I mean! Bikers wave to one another as they ride; a way to say hi, isn’t it a great day to ride, etc. Well, it got me to thinking maybe there should be a “lawn care guys wave”. I mean, I don’t see lawn care companies as my enemy; they seem like friends, just like all of you. I don’t view them as competition-in fact if they have a business then they’ve done something right. They’ve provided a great service, treated their customers right or something to be working at this business and actually being successful. So from now on, I’ll be doing the biker wave when I’m on my bike and the lawn care wave when I’m in my truck. How ‘bout you?

jklawncare
03-24-2011, 10:04 PM
never

one day
I will rule ALL lawn care accounts in the world! there is no time for waving.

haha but you do put up a good point..its something i do already..and alot of people to it to me..although the past years ihave been pushing around a mower so they probably assume im a kid out for some money..hopefully i get the same reaction in my new trucks with my new equipment etc etc.

CHEESE2009
03-25-2011, 09:44 AM
never

one day
I will rule ALL lawn care accounts in the world! there is no time for waving.

http://images.wikia.com/zelda/images/1/14/Ganondorf_(Super_Smash_Bros._Brawl).png

Let us take over this world

TLC131
03-25-2011, 09:59 AM
I just joined, but yeah i have the same respect for fellow landscapers that I have when i ride my motorcycle:) your right it's cool to see others doing things right and running a business.

Paineless Creations
03-25-2011, 06:00 PM
I just joined, but yeah i have the same respect for fellow landscapers that I have when i ride my motorcycle:) your right it's cool to see others doing things right and running a business.

Welcome to the forum:)

Steve
03-26-2011, 08:25 AM
You know, this is one of those things that's got to start somewhere. Maybe by you starting it, it will spread! Nice idea.