PDA

View Full Version : 696 Signs....THE BEST!!!!!!!!!

pflat1
03-23-2011, 08:44 AM
696 signs has the worst customer service in the history of customer service. Ordered biz cards on the 7th , said it would take 5 days, its now the 23rd and no reply after 5 emails plus I had to file a resulation with Paypal and they also sent their own email...At this point I want my money back. This isnt the first time either ,its the 3rd time this has happened and I gave the benefit of the doubt before.

Simpkins
03-23-2011, 09:23 AM
I hope you get everything resolved to your satisfaction.

This is a prime example of what happens when you don't strive to satisfy your customers. Here we are on a forum full of business owners (this company's prime target market) and see an unsatisfied person. What are the chances any of you will use this company now? Probably pretty slim.

Your customers can get on your nerves at times. I've dealt with some real pains-in-the-***. It is important though to try to resolve any issues with your customers as soon as possible. I realize, sometimes, you can't satisfy certain people. Sometimes though it is beneficial to go a little out of the way to "make things right". There is nothing wrong with just not picking the real problem makers up next year. Sure, some situations may suck and actually cost you a little time and money when it's nothing you did wrong but can you really afford to have negative publicity like this?

Just something to think about.

jklawncare
03-29-2011, 12:34 AM
This is suprising to me. I have used them before and tony (the guy incharge) was very polite and prompt. I got everything i wanted before expected time, he made sure everything was just right for me down to the smallest measurements. We went through multiple proofs and in the end he even sent me some free stuff like bumper stickers.

I hope everything works out fine for you..

pflat1
03-29-2011, 09:01 AM
Iv used 3 other times for youth football banners , he even has one on display on his site...The first 2 were perfect ,just how you described. The 3rd time was a little slow and this time they just STOLE the money. I paid through Paypal $56 and I filled a claim with them. He has until April 2nd to reply to Paypal but what can he say or do ? They'll ask for proof of delivery , he has none , he has NOTHING... I will get the money back.

What a piece of **** he is to steal $56

This is suprising to me. I have used them before and tony (the guy incharge) was very polite and prompt. I got everything i wanted before expected time, he made sure everything was just right for me down to the smallest measurements. We went through multiple proofs and in the end he even sent me some free stuff like bumper stickers.

I hope everything works out fine for you..

pflat1
04-03-2011, 09:27 AM
From Paypal , We have concluded our investigation into your case and have decided in your favor. We were able to recover $56.00 USD and this amount has been credited to you. Please allow five business days for this adjustment to be posted. If you are due any additional funds, we will make our best effort torecover the balance from the seller.

ProGreen
04-29-2011, 11:57 PM
Zazzle.com, I've ordered shirts and biz cards from them, they are quick, reasonable and of good quality.

The Cleaning Doctor
04-30-2011, 03:06 AM
gotprint.net is a good place for cards and printing. $50 for 5k cards delivered to my door.

jklawncare
04-30-2011, 11:43 AM
gotprint.net is a good place for cards and printing. $50 for 5k cards delivered to my door.

got print is great
shipping can be a little costly depending where you live
but in the end its still cheaper than going ANYWHERE else

id just make sure..that you check their turnaround..and shipping..
dont order standard if your on a deadline because it took mine a little longer..

A 1 lawn
06-21-2011, 08:33 PM
vista print good deals,upload your own design and very good customer service

Ducke
06-24-2011, 09:48 PM
vista print good deals,upload your own design and very good customer service

Have to agree Vista Print was awesome to deal with.
as for tee shirts hats etc. I find it better to shop local.
I found a nice place right here in town $3.00 to embroider on anything I bring to her she will embroider Tee Shirts $10.00 Tee Shirt included.

Good luck

picframer
06-25-2011, 02:00 AM
Have to agree Vista Print was awesome to deal with.
as for tee shirts hats etc. I find it better to shop local.
I found a nice place right here in town $3.00 to embroider on anything I bring to her she will embroider Tee Shirts $10.00 Tee Shirt included.

Good luck

Where is this place as I am in Halifax also, the two places I have been using both went out of business and I haven't been able to find a local company that can embroider shirts

Ducke
06-26-2011, 07:15 AM
Where is this place as I am in Halifax also, the two places I have been using both went out of business and I haven't been able to find a local company that can embroider shirts

Geneva 's World of Stitches
170 Victoria Rd
Dartmouth N.S.
464-1745
gpassmore@ns.sympatico.ca

696signs.com
09-06-2011, 03:18 PM
Sorry that this happened, but my wife had a baby during this time and had complications with the birth as well as he had and still has medical issues which require constant care.
I closed the biz down for a few weeks and there was no one to reply to the messages.
I have always taken care of any issues as soon as possible, this one I couldn't help.
Sorry for any trouble it caused.
We have added a manager that can take care of any issues that arise in the future.
If anyone needs anything please let us know, we have some great deals going on.
www.696signs.com
Sales @ 696signs.com

Tony W.
696 Signs

Steve
09-07-2011, 05:54 PM
Tony, it is good to see you back.

I hope everything is going well now and congratulations on the new baby!

Ducke
09-07-2011, 07:45 PM
Sorry that this happened, but my wife had a baby during this time and had complications with the birth as well as he had and still has medical issues which require constant care.
I closed the biz down for a few weeks and there was no one to reply to the messages.
I have always taken care of any issues as soon as possible, this one I couldn't help.
Sorry for any trouble it caused.
We have added a manager that can take care of any issues that arise in the future.
If anyone needs anything please let us know, we have some great deals going on.
www.696signs.com
Sales @ 696signs.com

Tony W.
696 Signs

Tony
Sorry to here about your problems but I am glad they are working out for you.
I had sent you an e-mail and never got a response and now I know why.
I wanted to know if you could do the I don't low ball stickers with a Canadian coin rather then an American one.

Ryan's Lawn Care
09-07-2011, 08:52 PM
i have used vista print in the past and never had an issue had some shirts and business cards made up.