PDA

View Full Version : Katy Landscapers

KateLatierra
03-23-2011, 05:04 AM
Hi, Kate here. I work for PT Landscape Inc. located in Katy, TX. Am mostly assigned to the web aspect of the business, particularly getting connected with others in the same or similar field.

I've browsed around the forum and I think it's a pretty neat place to bounce off ideas and share stuff. I hope to learn a lot here.

Thanks for approving my registration, Steve. :)

CHEESE2009
03-23-2011, 09:58 AM
Hi, Kate here. I work for PT Landscape Inc. located in Katy, TX. Am mostly assigned to the web aspect of the business, particularly getting connected with others in the same or similar field.

I've browsed around the forum and I think it's a pretty neat place to bounce off ideas and share stuff. I hope to learn a lot here.

Thanks for approving my registration, Steve. :)

I hope you enjoy your stay, but I warn you. There is no turning back. :)

You might try and take a break from the forum in time... but you can't...

http://www.halloweenplayground.com/images/rubies/prisoner-costume.jpg

Welcome to the forum.

KateLatierra
03-23-2011, 11:23 AM
lol...thanks for that warm welcome and the "fair warning." :)

Steve
03-23-2011, 01:10 PM
Welcome to our forum Kate.

What kinds of things do you find useful to do with your web marketing and are you tracking to see if your results are working?

Was this company you are working with now utilizing the web before you started with them?

KateLatierra
03-24-2011, 12:22 AM
Before I came on board, the company already had their website set up for some time. But I suppose I got contracted to get them more connected and visible on the web. I represent them for a limited time at this point so I want to give them quality connections.

Personally I don't want to just link them or add them to any directory. They're pretty good at what they do and they deserve web exposure and visibility. I think they need to have a link page though on their site for partner links or websites where they are mentioned like gopherforum. But they haven't decided on that.

Steve
03-24-2011, 04:49 PM
I represent them for a limited time at this point so I want to give them quality connections.

What kind of back links have you found to be most important for lawn care businesses?

I am sure others would be interested in knowing this as well.

Do you have any other seo tips?